4th of July Weekend Sale FCP Euro

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2016, 11:03 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 154 Likes on 108 Posts
Mercedes
4th of July Weekend Sale FCP Euro

I am Kyle, the Mercedes Benz Product Manager here at FCP Euro (fcpeuro.com) and I wanted to personally wish you all a Happy 4th of July. I hope everyone is outside enjoying family and friends and celebrating the holiday. We don't do sales too often so I am very excited to announce our 4th of July weekend sale. We are offering 10% off orders over $199 for this weekend only. Use code JULY4TH at checkout to save.

For those of you who haven’t shopped with FCP Euro before here is a little information on our company: FCP Euro was established in 1986 as a brick and mortar auto parts store in Groton, CT. In 2001 we transitioned to an online business where we exclusively focus on OEM& Genuine replacement parts for European cars.

When you place an order with us you receive something very different than our competitors: a Lifetime Replacement Promise. Everything sold by FCP Euro is backed by an industry-leading comprehensive, lifetime parts warranty - including wear and tear items like wiper blades or brake pads. Additionally, you will receive industry leading customer service with a 365 day return policy and free shipping over $49.

You can also feel free to use this thread as an area to ask questions about a product or request a part. For help with DIY info, feel free to check out our informative DIY blog located here: https://www.fcpeuro.com/blog/category/mercedes-diy

Thank you for the support.

Have a safe weekend!

Sincerely,
Kyle
Old 07-03-2016, 12:51 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes
Hi again everyone, Kyle here!
Hope you had a great day out in the sun yesterday! Just a reminder that for this weekend only you can get 10% off any order over $199 on our website FCP Euro (https://www.fcpeuro.com) with code JULY4TH and don't forget that every part purchased from us comes with our Lifetime Replacement Promise, so if you EVER need to return it you can, and that includes wear items.

To help you guys with tackling repairs I've been working on some Mercedes DIY video's this weekend and I'll be uploading them soon. Thanks again and let me know if you have any questions!"
Old 07-04-2016, 12:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes
Good Morning MBWORLD,
Happy 4th of July!! I hope you are all out enjoying this amazing weather, I sure am! I got a beach run in this morning and a chance to do some pulls in a CLS550. Today is the last day to save on our website fcpeuro.com using the code JULY4TH and I want you guys to take full advantage of these savings. Keep in mind, clearance items can be combined with loyalty codes, and lifetime replacement is available on any items I sell. Have a great holiday!
If you need to reach out to me directly, feel free to email me, PM etc. I will be back in the office tomorrow at 9am.

Regards,