Go Back   MBWorld.org Forums > Technical & Vehicle Assistance Forums > Mercedes Tech Talk
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.

Sponsored by : Pelican Parts
Click Here

Welcome to MBWorld.org!
Welcome to MBWorld,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-20-2003, 10:21 PM   #1

Drives: 98 ML320
Ml320 Front Bumper

I HAVE A 98 ML320 AND WANT TO KNOW HOW TO REMOVE THE FROT BUMPER. GOD DAMN GARAGE IN NYC HIT MY TRUCK AND I DIDNT NOTICE IT TILL I GOT HOME. SO I GOT A ESTIMATE DONE N THEY TOLD ME $450 AT A BODYSHOP. I KNOW I CAN GET A FRONT BUMPER FOR CHEAP AT DEALERS COST SO AROUND 190 - 250 FOR IT. AND SAVE MYSELF SOME MONEY INSTALLING IT MYSELF. SO SOME OF YOU MB TECH CAN HELP ME TO REMOVE THE FRONT BUMPER? THANKS
To remove this ad, register today or login if you already are registered!

ML320CHROME20s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2003, 10:21 PM

Tags
2000, 2003, 320, bumper, bumpers, cover, front, logo, mb, merceder, ml, ml320, removal, remove, replace