Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C & C Poor Service for S350L car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 06:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S350L
C & C Poor Service for S350L car

On 16/12/14 evening I drove halfway and heard a high pitch noise from my S350L. After getting advise from Cycle & Carrige, my Car was Tow in.
On 17/12/14 @ 6pm, I was told the Car was ready to collect but No Fault Found. After collected my Car drove for 15 mins, a lot of White Smoke came our from Engine Compartment. Again Tow in to CC.
On 18/12/14 @ 2pm I was told to collect my car. They said the Car just need to replace 1 rubber pipe & No Fault Found again.
On 20/12/14 evening I drove for 30 mins suddenly when I accelerating, RPM increase but Car not moving. I turn off the engine & restart it, the car move on. After a while the High Pitch noise re-occur again. I stopped my car.
On 22/12/14 @ 11am 3rd time Tow in to C & C again.
Could some professional advise what is happening to my Car? I very Disappointed with C & C service without doing a good job.
Old 12-23-2014, 04:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S350L
from "NO FAULY FOUND" to REPLACED the Whole TRANSMISSION Systems"?

CYCLE & CARRIAGE Poor Service - from "NO FAULY FOUND" to REPLACED the Whole TRANSMISSION Systems"?
Within One week my S350L Tow in 3 times to Cycle & Carriage for repair, they claimed "NO FAULT FOUND".
Suddenly today called me & asked me to REPLACE my S350L the Whole TRANSMISSION Systems which Costing me about $20,000 to $30,000. CRAZY!
"NO LOGIC'! This is How Cycle & Carriage Handling Repair Car Problems?