Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2007 Mercedes Benz S550 with Upgraded 2013 face lift S63 S65 AMG Look navigation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 01:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GL450
Talking 2007 Mercedes Benz S550 with Upgraded 2013 face lift S63 S65 AMG Look navigation

WHO I AM:
I am car enthusiast who is selling my personal collection of cars. I have exotics, classics, and everything in between. These are from my own personal collection and I take pride in them. I am sure once you see the cars for yourself you will want to take her home with you. My problem is I have to many now I have over 20 in my collection and paying for indoor storage, insurance, etc.. on all of the ones that wont fit at my house. I need to narrow my collection down to about 5 of my top favorites. I would keep them all if I could. Some of them were very hard to for me to find and I paid much more than I am asking for many of them.

Everything is negotiable if you have a reasonable offer let me know we will see what we can work out.

I am still a collector at heart so if you have something to trade let me know. For trades I'm looking for newer daily driver type cars, trucks, motorcycles, exotics,or other toys. I already have all of the classic cars I want so no classic trades please. If you have something to trade please email pictures and description to Pay611@gmail.com

EXTERIOR:
  • 2013 UPGRADE Front, Rear (including new style taillights), and Sides of the car have all been upgraded to to the body style of a 2012 S-Class,
  • Yes it looks like you just spent a $180,000 on a new Mercedes!
  • Has the LED Fog lights on the upgraded front bumper
  • Upgrades rims to the New S65 AMG Staggered Rims
  • BRAND NEW Pirelli P-Zero Tires (I just put these on there when listed for sale)
  • As long as you don't tell anyone its not a 2013 S65 AMG I wont either or that you got it for a fraction of the price of a real one

INTERIOR:
  • Gray Leather seats
  • Wood grain trim throughout the car
  • Wood grain Steering Wheel
  • COMAND Center factory computer to control entire vehicle, very easy to use much more user friendly than the BMW 7 Series
  • Rear seats have there own vanity mirrors
  • Many hidden compartments so you have all the convenient features but still keep a sleek clean look on the interior

ENGINE/MECHANICAL:
  • Factory self leveling air ride suspensions works great no issues
  • A well maintained 144k highway miles
  • Only issue with the car is the driver side window does not go up or down all other windows work fine
  • I am looking into having the window repaired now, I don't want to make any promises but it may be repaired before the new owner picks her up!
  • 5.5L
  • V8
  • 382 HP
  • Automatic Transmission

OPTIONS:
  • This car is Fully loaded has all the options you can think of
  • Heated and Cooled Seats
  • Navigation
  • 6 Disc CD Player
  • DVD Player
  • Steering wheel controls
  • Power Everything!
  • Auto-folding Side Mirrors with built in LED turn signals
  • Telephone in vehicle
  • Power Sunroof
  • Plenty more options couldn't list them all!
  • Very very luxurious I could not ask for anything more out of a car.
  • This car has everything you ever wanted and some features you want but you just didn't know you wanted, it is simply an amazing car.

THE STORY ON THE CAR:
This has been a great car and I get a lot of compliments on it from strangers and business partners. Its a Mercedes, it has never let me down. Great car to have when you want to make a good impression on new clients, business associates, potential investors, etc... This car has more than paid for itself since I've had it for that reason alone. Its loaded with more gizmos and gadgets than your going to know what to do with.

CONTACT INFO:
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WANT TO COME INSPECT THE CAR (Feel free to bring a mechanic!) GIVE ME A CALL AT or text to 248-747-2196. I will be happy to answer any questions and set up a time for you see the car.

ASKING $29,500 OBO JUST LOWERED PRICE!! I FOUND A NEW CAR AND WANT TO BUY IT PRICE IS LOWERED!
Trades welcome.
Must sell make me a reasonable cash offer and its yours!

Last edited by PayGL450; 10-17-2012 at 04:10 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Sold - 05' E55
The car looks nice with your upgrades, but last week someone posted an 07, S550, with 64K milage, and asking $34k.
Your milage is more than double that?
Old 10-08-2012, 05:15 PM

GL450
Price

Sounds like my car is priced fair then. The other guy is asking $2,000 more with zero upgrades. Yes mine has more miles but it looks like you have a $180,000 2013 Mercedes benz.

Granted I didn't spend 180k to make it look like that but do you have any idea how much New 2013 Mercedes Benz parts cost to do that upgrade? (front bumper, rear bumper, side skirts, taillights, and grill) Not a cheap upgrade I just slapped on there even the paint on them is OEM Mercedes I wanted it to match perfectly. No mater where you take it to get it upgraded its a $6,000-$10,000 upgrade to do it right. Feel free to price it out yourself.

Plus the rims and tires are brand new the tires still even have the nubs on them less than 50 miles since I put them on (not a daily driver for me anymore)

You can buy the benz posted last week but you will be paying at least $2,000 more and you will be driving the OLD style. If you want to spend that kind of money on a Mercedes why not drive one that looks like you just spent $180,000??

If $32k is to much its not set in stone make me an offer Ill work with you. I would like to buy an R63 open to trades for one with cash on top to boot. I'm open to partial trades with cash too if you have something you think i might like.

Open to any reasonable cash offer.
Old 10-17-2012, 04:11 PM

GL450
I just lowered the Price to $29,500 Best deal your going to find on one of these!
Old 10-17-2012, 06:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
06 Carrera4
Don't mean to rain on you parade, but upgrades rairely add any significant value to the car unless it's something extraordinary, and it's not in this case.
After all this is a car with 144k miles and would go for 25-26k at a dealer, not to mention private party. Also this car does not have anything special in terms of options that any other s550 don't already have. This is a basic package, at least from what I've seen.
You can't expect to sell the car for more than its worth by saying it looks like 180k car. Specialy on mb enthusiast forum. The whole notion of that's the new style and thus you should pay more just doesn't compute in my head.
If you are saying no one will tell the difference than you might want to consider the next few items;
Brakes are still basic s class and look cheesy with bigger rims. Dual fins on the roof and trunk are too funny to look at. Interior nowhere close to 65, rims I think are not authentic and are not a 2012 s65 rims. You might want to take the s550 badge off. Head lights are nowhere close to 12 s65 And perhaps the beigest issue here is that this is an AMG package and not and actual s65 amg front, rear bumpers and exhaust.
Old 10-17-2012, 06:48 PM

GL450
Reallymalahhaor? You don't have anything better to do than talk negative about my car? You said you don't mean to rain on my parade but that is exactly what you ment to do. This is a classified post. I was not asking for your opinion. When I have questions about something I want to do to my car Ill post it in the right forum.

1) Your value on the car is way off. Check NADA.com and KBB.com or go look for them for sale. They are higher than 25-26 as private party.

2) I am aware you dont get what you spend on upgrades back out. This is 1 of 20 of my cars (not including motorcycles) But You could sell the parts and go back to stock and make money. The hard cash value on the parts is there. Also I never said I upgraded the headlights. I'm not hiding anything with the car you have a list on my auction of exactly what was changed to do the facelift.

3) As with any body upgrade, clone, classic new car or otherwise. Benz guys like you and me will know if we take the time to study the car. But the average guy sees a new $100k+ Mercedes.

Now I hope you do not reply to this, I dont even care if you take the time to read it but I consider your post very disrespectful and rude and I would appreciate it if you removed it from this thread. Just not the appropriate place. Your a super member who's been here for almost 10 years I'm a noob who has been here only a year (more reading than posting) How come I know about the rule that said don't just go to peoples classifieds ads and bash them?
Old 10-17-2012, 07:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 Carrera4
Sorry buddy, if I rained on your parade that means you just got hit in the face with a reality about your vehicle. If you got hit that means you are not a car collector/enthusiast.
But if im wrong and you trully are who you say you are, that means you are trying to scam people who may not know as much as others and shame on you.
I have gotten burned in earlier years because of people making false advertisements
like this, and I'll do my best to prevent others from falling for the same.
It does not matter what kbb or nada says, look online for 07s go for 27-30k with less miles than yours.
Not to worry this will be my last post here. GWS
Old 10-17-2012, 07:59 PM
Administrator

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Originally Posted by PayGL450
Check NADA.com and KBB.com.
What about Edmunds, cars.com, autotrader, etc. What condition are you assessing?

All of that info might help you.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:35 PM
Administrator

Received 506 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
How do you put 144K miles on one car when you have 20+ cars in your collection?

Who is Motoring Noyz N Toyz? Are you associated with them?

Last edited by Rock; 10-17-2012 at 08:42 PM.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 542 Likes on 359 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Cool story bro, you should write children's books, because nobody here is going to believe this fairy tale.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 84 Likes on 63 Posts
'14 E63s Estate, '21 RR P525, '22 GMC 2500, '23 G63
Originally Posted by Rock
How do you put 144K miles on one car when you have 20+ cars in your collection?

Who is Motoring Noyz N Toyz? Are you associated with them?
i was thinking the same thing - and i hate to say it but the house doesn't show that great - bad landscaping - i'd expect more with a 20+ car collection.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:27 AM
cdd

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
N/A
OK, I'll bite. What other cars from your "personal collection" are you selling?
Old 10-18-2012, 11:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 542 Likes on 359 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by cdd
OK, I'll bite. What other cars from your "personal collection" are you selling?
Whatever is on his used car lot. This is clearly a half baked attempt by an "Internet sales representative" to move cars on forums.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:13 PM

2006 E55, 2015 ML350
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Whatever is on his used car lot. This is clearly a half baked attempt by an "Internet sales representative" to move cars on forums.

Appears to be the case. All previous posts have been car sales threads.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:24 PM
Administrator

Received 506 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Your thread can stay as long as part of the profit goes towards a Lawnboy.

Ali is this you: DubuiCarCustoms.com and 313 Motoring Noyz-N-Toyz?

It looks like you have violated the non-sponsored advertising rule, oh my.

Old 10-18-2012, 01:45 PM

Lexus; BMW; WTB AMG CLS or SL
He probably borrowed the house, too.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:37 AM

08 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by PayGL450
Reallymalahhaor? You don't have anything better to do than talk negative about my car? You said you don't mean to rain on my parade but that is exactly what you ment to do. This is a classified post. I was not asking for your opinion. When I have questions about something I want to do to my car Ill post it in the right forum.

1) Your value on the car is way off. Check NADA.com and KBB.com or go look for them for sale. They are higher than 25-26 as private party.

2) I am aware you dont get what you spend on upgrades back out. This is 1 of 20 of my cars (not including motorcycles) But You could sell the parts and go back to stock and make money. The hard cash value on the parts is there. Also I never said I upgraded the headlights. I'm not hiding anything with the car you have a list on my auction of exactly what was changed to do the facelift.

3) As with any body upgrade, clone, classic new car or otherwise. Benz guys like you and me will know if we take the time to study the car. But the average guy sees a new $100k+ Mercedes.

Now I hope you do not reply to this, I dont even care if you take the time to read it but I consider your post very disrespectful and rude and I would appreciate it if you removed it from this thread. Just not the appropriate place. Your a super member who's been here for almost 10 years I'm a noob who has been here only a year (more reading than posting) How come I know about the rule that said don't just go to peoples classifieds ads and bash them?
who fuxxx talks like that?
Old 10-23-2012, 09:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Sold - 05' E55
What a tool.. Car is posted on the wrong site!
Old 02-28-2013, 01:58 PM

W210
Cool

Originally Posted by Rock

Ali is this you: DubuiCarCustoms.com and 313 Motoring Noyz-N-Toyz?

It looks like you have violated the non-sponsored advertising rule, oh my.
i believe the young people would use the term powned ?

not that i want to talk bad about the car or the gentleman selling it.
if he could show the title to this car in HIS name showing it is part of his "private collection" i am sure everyone would be satisfied and move on....

I am sure no one would object to him doing that and show that he indeed did NOT break the non sponsor advertising rule. In this case i wish the best of luck selling it and that the car finds a new owner.

however selling a car to thin the collection and then lowering the price due to finding a new car does sound rather "eyebrow raising"....

for your objective review here is the reviews on this business :
http://www.yelp.com/biz/313-motoring...-toyz-oak-park
http://www.yellowpages.com/oak-park-...n-toyz-6156937

Last edited by darth_vader; 02-28-2013 at 02:01 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:35 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
CLS55
Found your dealership on eBay. You copy and paste the same rubbish there, too. Please ban this guy.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:34 AM

S550
Lol dang this was a brutal thread for one of the few of the first post I read since I am new to MB World...
Lmao WOW

Last edited by AlexWilliams; 04-27-2013 at 01:54 AM.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Your 10gs too high!

[/URL]

[/URL]

Last edited by emoving; 04-27-2013 at 07:59 PM.
Old 04-28-2013, 12:31 PM

White CLK550
What app is that your using?
Old 04-28-2013, 06:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by CLK550 $wagger
What app is that your using?
Manheim, it is for dealers. My buddy gave me a password years ago and frankly, he forgot I have it.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:55 AM

2015 Mase Ghibli SQ4. 2013 Range Rover Supercharged
lol. i have a Manheim account also. sometimes can't believe the price there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 Mercedes Benz S550 with Upgraded 2013 face lift S63 S65 AMG Look navigation