Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG Coupe Black California Garage-kept Rare 18" Wheels + Kl

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2014, 01:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW 528i
2001 Mercedes-Benz CLK 55 AMG Coupe Black California Garage-kept Rare 18" Wheels + Kl

It's been a great run, but I need to buy a house. Putting the beast up.

Offering my garage kept rare AMG CLK 55 Coupe. Approx. 2800 were produced only in 2001-2002 in this body style. California car, upgraded with 18" Mercedes OEM "Bottlecap" rims, Kleeman ECU upgrade, Parrot Bluetooth head unit with USB/SD Card Port and iPod integration. All maintenance is current and service records are available. I have the original hood emblem, manuals, and radio so that the minimal changes can be returned to stock quickly.

It is in excellent condition outside, with only minor wear on the interior where the prior owner had a pet which left a couple of claw marks in 3 spots. I just upgraded the interior lighting to LEDs. I have one replacement panel, and numerous spare parts + the ful set of OEM 17" bottle cap rims with a new set of tires. Anything which needed service was promptly attended to, which fortunately has been very little - it's one of the most reliable cars I've ever owned. The dash display for temp has the known fuzzy digit issue - that's the only item pending. I just had it serviced and fully checked at the end of summer. The spare was upgraded to 18" as well, so that's a total of (5) 17's + (5) 18's included. Front tires are Continental Sport Contact 2 245/40/18, Rears: Michelin Pilot Sport 275/35/18, there is light curb rash on a couple of rims.

This has been a weekend/occasional driver for me (6500 miles/year). I need to downsize as I will not have garage storage at end of year.

Basic specs are high performance Mercedes Benz AMG 5.5L V8 engine producing 342 hp and 376 lb-ft of torque (stock, with the Kleeman, estimate is 15-20 over stock). These cars are a great value for the dollar, hold value well, and are surprisingly flexible, actually meeting California low-emission vehicle standards. I average 20mpg, and have seen up to 25mpg in highway driving.

It's listed on Ebay also. Located in Santa Monica, CA 90405.

Old 11-01-2014, 01:43 AM

BMW 528i
Offered at $11777.
Old 11-07-2014, 12:55 AM

BMW 528i
Price is negotiable for reasonable offers. I may separate the wheels and sell separately.