Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

VA: 2007 E350 4matic Sport, Pano, Remote Start

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 04:12 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W211 Bagged
VA: 2007 E350 4matic Sport, Pano, Remote Start

2007 Mercedes-Benz E350
Sport Package
4-Matic (AWD)
82,450 miles

$14,900

Great car that has served me well in good, bad, and ugly weather. Originally from New England but now for sale in Virginia. Car is not registered so test drives are limited. Looking to buy a home so need this car gone. Title in-hand. Will not respond to lowball offers.

ENGINE
3.5L V6 EFI Engine
K&N Air Filters
Only Mobil 1 synthetic used for the last 50k miles

INTERIOR
Viper remote start with smartphone app option (subscription needed; start car from anywhere in the world)
Curtains on back windows (removable)
35% window tint specific for Mercedes vehicles
Black Leather
Panoramic Roof
Power Glass Moonroof
Power Front Seats
Wood Trim Steering Wheel
Cruise Control
Audio Steering Wheel Controls
Harman/Kardon Audio
CD Audio System
Audio cord for MP3 player or smartphone
Navigation System
Auto Climate Control
Power Windows & Door Locks

EXTERIOR
White
H&R Lowering Springs
18" Sport Wheels
Flush front emblem
Gloss black rear emblem
Carbon fiber rear spoiler; recently re-cleared by body shop (not seen in most pictures)
Carbon fiber vinyl wrapped chrome trim on trunk and front grille (removable)
Black brushed aluminum vinyl wrapped hood (removable)
Clear turn signals on front bumper
Reverse lights smoke wrap (removable)
HID headlights
LED City lights

The Good
Great car, good running condition, cold A/C, and everything you could expect from a Mercedes. Good enough power to push you back into your seat without the low gas mileage of a V8.
Having the 4matic AWD system is a lifesaver. I moved from New England and this car powered through blizzards like a snowmobile. Combined with the H&R Lowering Springs the car also corners like a champ.
The K&N filters were installed mainly because they can be cleaned and reused but I did notice a small increase in power once the car got into 4th gear.
The sound system is awesome. I like to feel my music so I keep the bass turned up and this Harman/Kardon system is fantastic.
I will throw in a set of 20mm spacers for the front wheels that really make it sit flush in the front (not currently on the car).
Back right tire is brand new (had a bubble in the last one).
Comes with a second front grille that was painted matte black (has a few small chips in the paint).

The Bad
Sometimes the traction control shuts off which also doesn’t allow you to use the cruise control. Started happening recently so I’m not sure why. Car doesn’t act any different and still handles great even in bad weather since it is AWD (4matic).
The check engine light used to come on/off randomly and the code said it was a bad crank position sensor. I spent $700 to get it replaced with a new one and it kept happening. Then I realized it was turning off any time I would fill up at an Exxon gas station … seriously. I tested it a few times and tried multiple gas stations. When it wasn’t Exxon the light would come on until the tank was empty and I would fill up again; weirdest thing. Runs fine on any gas but the light comes on.
The springs have this car sitting aggressive. Hitting a bump may not cause you to bottom out but it will max out the struts; so it makes an ugly sound but isn’t doing damage. I don’t have the stock springs but I’m sure you can find them used for cheap and they’re easy to swap out.

The Ugly
Small rock chips in the bottom of the front bumper; it is an 8 year old car.
Cracks in the clear coat of the interior wood trim (as seen in the pictures) plus a couple on the steering wheel (top center).