Mercedes Vehicles The archived section for Mercedes vehicles on sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2002 CL500 (Fully Serviced with EVERY option)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 12:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 CLS500 1975 MB 240D 1995 Range Rover Classic 2000 ML55 AMG 2003 C32 AMG 2000 BMW M Roadster
2002 CL500 (Fully Serviced with EVERY option)

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/cto/5238357378.html

This listing is for my 2002 Mercedes-Benz CL500. Factory Options on this car include: Heated & Cooled Seats, BOSE Surround Sound, Rear Power Sunshade, Power Opening and Power Closing Trunk, Bi-Xenon Headlamps, and Massaging Front Seats.

The car is Tectite Grey over Ebony with Chestnut Wood Trim. It sits on factory AMG twin spoke wheels wrapped in Michelin MXV4 Plus's with plenty of tread. There isn't a ding in the body and it's been garaged for 99 percent of its' life. Although I'm not the original owner, I'm in touch with the last two and I have over FORTY PAGES of maintenance receipts from Mercedes-Benz Dealers since the car was bought. No expense has been spared in maintaining this CL, all service is up to date and everything that might need replaced has been taken care of.

These Cl's make for fantastic daily drivers or awesome weekend cars. I recently drove it to the beach and found myself getting 26 mpg on the interstate. It provides the comfort and power of an S Class while maintaining the sporting look and drive of a Mercedes Coupe. Please call or text me for information or photos, I'll be happy to help.

I've included a link below to the NADA guide for this car. I have it priced $1000 below retail. The car just turned 111000 this week and is a sheer pleasure to drive. It's not my only car so I'll be driving it less trying to keep miles off of it.

http://www.nadaguides.com/Cars/2002/...D-CL500/Values

Please feel free to make me an offer, I'm motivated to sell quickly. If you need anything information, my cell is 276 698 9702. Thanks for looking!