Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2015, 07:14 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes E-Class W212
Official Vossen wheels dealer saudi Arabia

Hello guys!

If you are looking for a set of vossen wheels in Saudi Arabia, then you have a local dealer near you! We are based in Al khobar. Do let us know if you are interested! Look forward to hearing from you.
Old 04-21-2015, 07:17 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG (W210)
Originally Posted by LuxuryAutoKSA
Hello guys! If you are looking for a set of vossen wheels in Saudi Arabia, then you have a local dealer near you! We are based in Al khobar. Do let us know if you are interested! Look forward to hearing from you.
Happy to hear that there are finally GCC distributors for Vossen. Can you confirm whether you are the only GCC distributor? I am based in the UAE and it would be great to know if there is a dealer more local to me. If there is not then I will gladly consider buying via KSA.

Thanks in advance.
Old 04-21-2015, 07:22 PM
Banned

Mercedes E-Class W212
Originally Posted by M3RC3D3SE55AMG
Happy to hear that there are finally GCC distributors for Vossen. Can you confirm whether you are the only GCC distributor? I am based in the UAE and it would be great to know if there is a dealer more local to me. If there is not then I will gladly consider buying via KSA.

Thanks in advance.
Hi M3RC3D3SE55AMG,

Thank you for your kind words! Yes correct we are the only official authorized vossen wheels dealer for Saudi Arabia and the main dealer too. Will be a distributor soon too! We can ship domestically and to the UAE. You can email me @ luxuryautomotive@outlook.com or contact me on my whatsapp number which is +966 503 017 487. I look forward to hearing from you! Thank you for your message.

Best regards,

Wasim
Luxury Automotive
Old 04-21-2015, 07:29 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG (W210)
Originally Posted by LuxuryAutoKSA
Hi M3RC3D3SE55AMG, Thank you for your kind words! Yes correct we are the only official authorized vossen wheels dealer for Saudi Arabia and the main dealer too. Will be a distributor soon too! We can ship domestically and to the UAE. You can email me @ luxuryautomotive@outlook.com or contact me on my whatsapp number which is +966 503 017 487. I look forward to hearing from you! Thank you for your message. Best regards, Wasim Luxury Automotive
Thank you for replying so quickly Wasim.

I'll be in touch via WhatsApp!
Old 04-21-2015, 07:31 PM
Banned

Mercedes E-Class W212
Originally Posted by M3RC3D3SE55AMG
Thank you for replying so quickly Wasim.

I'll be in touch via WhatsApp!
Most welcome sir! I've also just followed you on your mercedesbenzUAE club on instagram. My instagram is luxuryautomotiveKSA

Look forward to your message!