Go Back   MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz AMG Vehicles > ML55 AMG, ML63 AMG (W163, W164)
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

ML55 AMG, ML63 AMG (W163, W164) Discuss the ML55 AMG and ML63 AMG.

Welcome to MBWorld.org!
Welcome to MBWorld,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2012, 11:17 AM   #1

Drives: 05 sl65
low coolant warning

I just got into an 08 ML63 with 35k on it in great shape.

After 2 weeks or so of having it I intermittently get a low coolant warning, but then it will go away for a few days only to come to back for a day or two.

I went to add coolant but was told the coolant level was fine. Anyone else have issues with a false warning?

Also at times when I turn ignition off I get "please correct tire pressures" warning in the message center but the amber low tire pressure warning light in the speedo instrument cluster has never gone off and the tire pressures seem to be fine.

Is this a case of just some tempermental sensors, or am I missing something?
To remove this ad, register today or login if you already are registered!

mominayal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #2

Drives: C55 AMG, BMW 535i, Mazda Cx-7, Nissan 240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mominayal View Post
I just got into an 08 ML63 with 35k on it in great shape.

After 2 weeks or so of having it I intermittently get a low coolant warning, but then it will go away for a few days only to come to back for a day or two.

I went to add coolant but was told the coolant level was fine. Anyone else have issues with a false warning?

Also at times when I turn ignition off I get "please correct tire pressures" warning in the message center but the amber low tire pressure warning light in the speedo instrument cluster has never gone off and the tire pressures seem to be fine.

Is this a case of just some tempermental sensors, or am I missing something?
Dont worry its not a coolant problem, you have low windshield washer fluid, the two sensors run on the same line, so if one fails the other or both are projected.
sinister55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:19 AM

Tags
63, c63, class, coolant, fine, full, level, low, mercedes, ml, ml63, tsb, w140, warning, weeks