::ECS Tuning:: Engine Oil Service Kits For Your W163 Chassis ML

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2014, 02:52 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 SLS AMG
::ECS Tuning:: Engine Oil Service Kits For Your W163 Chassis ML

Click HERE to order or for more information.

Kits Starting At - $74.95*

Regular engine oil and filter changes are a must for a long life for your Mercedes-Benz engine, and ECS Tuning has made it easy for you to keep your engine oil and filters changed with these service kits.

This service kit includes everything you will need to perform a oil service on your Mercedes-Benz.

*Price subject to change.
Old 10-25-2014, 10:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 ML63 AMG
Just wanted to say that I purchased this oil change kit for my ML63 and everything went perfectly. Shipped quick and easy. The oil change was a breeze too, one of the easiest cars I've ever done because of the air suspension and being able to raise the height at the push of a button. Totally worth the 45 min and $100 for the oil kit. Comes with everything you need. Saves you lots of money doing it yourself. Thanks again ECS!
Old 10-27-2014, 09:46 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by Rippin'AV
Just wanted to say that I purchased this oil change kit for my ML63 and everything went perfectly. Shipped quick and easy. The oil change was a breeze too, one of the easiest cars I've ever done because of the air suspension and being able to raise the height at the push of a button. Totally worth the 45 min and $100 for the oil kit. Comes with everything you need. Saves you lots of money doing it yourself. Thanks again ECS!
Rippin'AV,

Thank you for your feedback on our oil change kit! It is always nice to hear feedback from our customers!

I'm glad everything went perfectly while doing your oil change.

If there is anything I can help you with in the future please feel free to post or send a PM!

David