ML55 AMG, ML63 AMG (W163, W164) 1999 - 2011 Two Generations

Perfect pair

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 12:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 ML55 AMG
Perfect pair

I have two 2000 ML55's for sale. One is a daily driver for my wife and the other is a "parts" car. The parts car was bought about three years ago and was stored in a mechanic's shop. While it was being driven, part of the wiring harness melted. The "mechanic" says that it was not his fault. Anyway, the wiring harness was completely replaced. The body is perfect, the interior is fantastic, and she only has about 130k miles. The interior is removed but with the car. The only pieces missing are the driver's door trim panel, the CD changer, the grille insert, and spare tire cover. It needs to have the anti-theft system reset to get it back running. She also has new tires, I believe Michelins.
The daily driver is in excellent shape. There are no tears in the seats. Everything works except the driver's power door lock actuator, and the driver's side power seat controls. I believe that there is a connector at fault for this as the "airbag off" indicator is illuminated which is usually because of insufficient weight in the passenger seat. She has about 320k miles but runs and shifts perfectly. She also has 21" chrome wheels with low profile, new tires.
As my wife drives about 100 miles daily to work, we need to fnd a vehicle with better guel economy. I am asking $5500 for the pair. The parts car also has a trailer receiver. I cannot find the title for the parts car, but I am sure that a duplicate can be obtained from the Ga DMV using the VIN. I am trying to see about doing that now.
We are located in Ft. Payne, Al which is about an hour from Chattanooga and an hour and a half from Atlanta. For the cost of gas, I could probably be convinced to carry the parts car on my trailer while you drive the other car home. I may be reached at 256-868-0133. Robert

Last edited by Robert Williams; 07-20-2016 at 12:06 PM.
Old 07-27-2016, 09:05 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2000 ML55 AMG (W163)
Hi there, are you looking to sell parts of the "parts" ML 55? i do have one, and i need some parts, mostly interior. let me know what you think
Old 07-29-2016, 11:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2000 ML55 AMG
I may be interested in selling the entire interior. I can get pictures and send them this afternoon. Sorry for the delay, but I did not receive any notification that you had posted. You may reach me at my cell number, 256.868.0133 once I post the pics.