Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: front side marker bulb holder & "male" foglight plug assembly

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2015, 07:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02' C32 - 07' H2 - 07' BMW K1200R
WTB: front side marker bulb holder & "male" foglight plug assembly

Hi,

I'm trying to get hold of the 'harness' or holder that the side marker bulb sits in. Dealership says it is only sold with a new complete wiring harness

To further clarify, this part holds the actual side marker housing to the bulb - it has the wires connected to it. (passenger side - probably interchangeable)

I am also looking for the "male" fog light "plug"& wires if available. This is the part that clips into the female port on the back of the assembly that holds the halogen bulb. (drivers side - probably interchangeable)

Please let me know if you have either or both you are willing / able to part with.

If nobody has any - could you point me in the right direction where I could buy them?

I need the part in the red box and some wires if possible : )

I need the entire "white" assembly that holds the bulb and some wires if possible : )
Old 12-13-2015, 02:05 AM

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts
2016 C450
That sidemarker socket is sold at the dealer as a repair kit. It is very cheap. And if that socket is all corroded then your sidemarker lens will also have to be replaced. It's leaking water.