Mobile Electronics and Lighting The archived forum for mobile electronics and lighting equipment for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

W163 Ml320 Ml500 Ml55 ML350 Comand MCS, Navtech Navigation DVD, GPS Antenna, Etc

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 08:08 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'04 ML350
W163 Ml320 Ml500 Ml55 ML350 Comand MCS, Navtech Navigation DVD, GPS Antenna, Etc

These items are original to my 2004 ML350 with Bose / FIBER OPTIC, but similar listings for this item suggest compatibility with other W163 Ml320 Ml500 Ml55 ML350 for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005. The items are clean and the vehicle appears to have never been smoked in.

Selling the MCS - I Comand headunit for $150 shipped, the price is firm. Includes the original user manual, and I will include a burned DVD of the navigation disk. The part number is 1638200379, model number NVBN110. I'll include a bill of sale with the radio code and the vin number in case you ever need it. The navigation is not working. The navigation drive model number is BN5210. Everything else(tape, all buttons, display, door mechanism, radio) is working excellent. The navigation drive doesn't play CDs or the navigation DVD and I don't know what is wrong with it. It does accept the disk and I believe that the drive mechanism and lens are working, but the fault is in the logic board inside the navigation drive. If you have an MCS that isn't working, but the navigation drive is working, you can swap the drive in. Or you can leave the drive out and everything else will still work great, giving you a cubby to store your MP3 player, phone, tomtom, drugs, weapons, whatever. I use a tape adapter to give me an aux input for an MP3 player and it sounds excellent. Demonstration of the stereo can be found here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2...2g2ckUySTBEa1U It is a cheap camera that doesn't pick up bass, so it sounds a little distorted.

Selling the 6 disc CD Changer, with bracket, for $100 shipped, the price is firm. It works excellent and is demonstrated in the above link.

I'm selling the navigation DVD for $60 shipped, the price is firm. Includes the original guide booklet, case and sleeve. The disc is in good used condition with small surface scratches that don't affect use. I'll also inclue a copy of the dvd on sd card (that you can burn onto a dual layer dvd) so you have a back-up and to make sure there are no problems.

Selling the antenna for $100 shipped, the price is firm. The rubber has a few dinged places, but is supple with no tears or missing portions. The gasket is in excellent condition. The part number is 1638201575. Includes bolt.

Please make sure this is compatible before purchase as I'm not interested in returning the item for incompatibility.

Paypal goods transaction only, so we are both protected. Private message if interested.

I'm interested in selling the whole fiber optic loop, including tele-aid, cd changer, MCS, amplifier, antenna, cables, harnesses, and possibly the 9 Bose speakers. Private message if interested in the whole loop or portions thereof. Would be good for a retrofit, upgrade or restoration to original.

Old 03-03-2017, 07:35 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'04 ML350

NAV dvd is sold.

Continue selling the following:

GPS antenna. I'm seeing these online for a lot more money. This one is in good condition. The rubber has a few dinged places, but is supple with no tears or missing portions. The gasket is in excellent condition. The part number is 1638201575. Includes bolt. $90 shipped.

6 disc CD Changer, with bracket, for $75 shipped. It works excellent and is demonstrated in the above link. Part number is 1638203889.

MCS headunit. Everything works excellent except the NAV drive. It's the rarer DVD NAV drive, and repairable. I'll include an .iso file of the original, now-sold dvd for you to burn onto a dual layer dvd, the radio code, and the vin #. $125 shipped.

Amplifier. Fiber optic 6 Channel Bose amp. A1638202789. Works excellent $90 shipped. A1638202789

Tele-aid. Works great, no battery drain or muting, etc. $50 shipped.

The 9 Bose speakers, 2 front, 2 front tweeter, 2 rear, 2 rear pillar, 1 subwoofer. Make offer. One of the rear pillar 2.5" speakers is a little scratchy. Otherwise sound excellent.

Complete fiber optic harnesses, $75 shipped.

Private message if interested.