M-Class (W166) Produced 2012-2015

Okay, need some help with 2012 ML-350 (Newbie)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2014, 05:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML-350, Audi Q7, Ford Taurus
Okay, need some help with 2012 ML-350 (Newbie)

Okay, just picked up this car... Love it so far and since this is my first MB, i'm confused on some of the settings, dealer is sending me the manual (long story, they had a different model in the glovebox)

- How do I sync both passenger and driver side temperature? most cars i've owned, there is a sync or a quick way to make them in sync so I don't have to change it on both sides
- Connivence exit and entry does not work. I set it to enable but when I open the door, it does not push back. when I return, it does not do anything. am I missing something?
- Navi, why is there other POIs taking up half of the screen such as exit numbers and gas stations. it's useful but how do I turn it off?
- Key battery low, does it mean my KEY or the push button battery?
- Bluetooth Streaming Audio, I have to connect it each time, is there a way to set it as FAVORITE or ALWAYS connect to my iPhone? The phone works fine but the bluetooth streaming i have to select it each time.
- Address Book, there got to be a way to change from LAST, FIRST to FIRST LAST right? It's annoying.

Thanks for all the help
Old 08-07-2014, 08:07 PM

Received 51 Likes on 34 Posts
'16 Jaguar F-Type R, '21 GLE63s
Originally Posted by eggyacid
- How do I sync both passenger and driver side temperature? most cars i've owned, there is a sync or a quick way to make them in sync so I don't have to change it on both sides
You can only sync sides if you have the 3-zone climate package (you will have a ZONE button with the AC controls). If you don't have the zone button, you have to set each side individually

- Navi, why is there other POIs taking up half of the screen such as exit numbers and gas stations. it's useful but how do I turn it off?
In the navigation config, turn off highway information

- Key battery low, does it mean my KEY or the push button battery?
Key battery. There is no battery in the button

Also, a pdf version of the owner's manual is available for download on the MBUSA website.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:11 PM

ML-350, Audi Q7, Ford Taurus
thanks you, that helps a lot.
still trying to figure everything out in this car... definitely different compared to Audi and BMWs
Old 09-08-2014, 08:45 PM

ml350 bluetec
I see another_geek likes Jaguars. When I was returning from Finland, I spent a couple of days in London and was on the M25 on the north side of London and saw a Jaguar XF pulling a caravan (travel trailer).