M-Class (W166) Produced 2012-2015

Comand NTG4.5 V1 or V2?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2016, 04:46 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes - Benz C450 AMG
Comand NTG4.5 V1 or V2?

I sent my 2012 ml350 bluetech to dealer for Bluetooth problems and they told me they upgrade the firmware of the comand. I cannot figure out how to check if they update the firmware or not because I am having the same problems as before. I have NTG4.5. The screen and menu look the same with no changes at all. I went to engineering menu but I don't know where to look for V1 or V2.
I appreciate any help.
Thank you.
Old 10-20-2016, 11:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes - Benz C450 AMG
Originally Posted by noxowner99
I sent my 2012 ml350 bluetech to dealer for Bluetooth problems and they told me they upgrade the firmware of the comand. I cannot figure out how to check if they update the firmware or not because I am having the same problems as before. I have NTG4.5. The screen and menu look the same with no changes at all. I went to engineering menu but I don't know where to look for V1 or V2.
I appreciate any help.
Thank you.
I really need some help regarding V1 or V2. I am sending my car to the dealer for a heating seat problem and I want to make sure if they did or did not do the upgrade. The menu and everything looks exactly the same and I am having the same problems. I went to engineering menu and there are only 11 sub menu under HU parameters. That tells me I still have the Version 1 of the HU.