Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another one here......

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2014, 06:13 AM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
E-200 CDI on steroids (W212)
Smile Another one here......

Hi, i've been reading here for a while now and have learned alot.

Currently driving a W220 (S-320 CDI '00) but have had a classe C and E before. Let's say that MB has grown on me and don't want to change to other brands.

This is a European car so there are a few things different, i'm driving diesel powered and most on this forum are gasoline, but everything else is about the same.

I bought my MB with a few problems that i have already fixed so now it's in a very good condition. And i hope it's going to be as much fun to own as my others i had before.

As said before: i live in Europe (Portugal) where it can get very hot in the summer and very cold in the winter so my MB will suffer a lot of changes in temperatures. The only thing i'm (really) afraid of is the suspension on this car, it's in very good shape now, as it seems to be quite expensive to repair. Arnott isn't shipping (yet) to Europe and other manufactors are very expensive. But i hope it's not going to be needed to worry about for a long time.

I will help as i can, and will ask questions if i''m in trouble.

Greeting from Portugal

beco