Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Not an Owner Yet...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 10:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 Cobalt SS
Not an Owner Yet...

Hello. Like the title states, I do not have a Mercedes yet, but I do love the brand and plan on owning one some day (soon). In the mean time I drive a 2006 Cobalt SS/SC. It is cheap, quick, and most importantly paid for lol. Anyways, the superchargers aftercooler system is very similar to the supercharged Mercedes models which is how I ended up here. Unfortunately my car uses a low end model Bosch pump that fails at a ridiculous rate and I am looking for an upgrade. Through some research I have found the the 7th gen Bosch pump that replaces Benz pumps will fit into my car's bracket, hoses, will supply more GPM, and most importantly has a higher head pressure. I bought one of the 0392022010 Bosch pumps, but now am in need of an OEM connector for it.

Hopefully I can obtain one from some one who upgraded their pump to a larger aftermarket unit or some one can send me to a source that has them. I have had no luck finding one on my own so am turning here for help.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 Cobalt SS
Bump