Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Potential new owner. Need advice

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Acura RSX. CLS 63 AMG
Potential new owner. Need advice

Hello everybody.

I am new to the forum so I will take a little time to introduce my self. I live in Canada. I have always been biased towards MB and have loved ever since I was a kid. My family has owned several MB's back in the day and the list included mostly 1990's S class. We had those cars new at the time and I remember when my family drove em they were looked at as royalty as MB has a certain prestige that I am sure you all know. Currently I have an acura RSX. I have owned it for the past 5 years and it is my first ever car( I do drive my family cars from time to time but the RSX is the main ride lol).
Anyways I have a few questions for all of you great MB owners out there. I am in the process of buying a 2012 CLS 550 4 matic. The car has 100k kms (60k miles) on the clock. It was leased and then sold by MB to a used dealer lot after it was returned. The dealer gave me what I consider a good price on the vehicle ($46.5k Canadian). The vehicle is in Ontario and I live in Calgary (3k km travel distance) so I will have to get it shipped. The car has the amg package and every option checked. It looks like it is in great condition from the photos and the dealer provides all the service records, car proof, and a 180 point inspection preformed by their facility.
My questions are:
1) what do you all think? Is it a good deal?
2) are their any known problems with this model once it reaches such milage?
3) is there anything you would advice me or would like to share with me?

I have saved my money for a while now and don't want it to go down the drain. Your help is greatly appreciated.
If this deal goes through then I can't wait to be part of this community and connect with you guys everyday.
Thanks everyone in advance

Last edited by Swayze; 06-21-2017 at 12:40 AM.
Old 09-27-2014, 11:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 E350
CLS

Thats a must buy you will not be disappointed with this buy!!!