Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I need help desperately

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 11:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1999 Mercedes-Benz CLK320
I need help desperately

Hi everyone my name is Krystina and I just got a 1999 CLK320. Since then my toddler son decided he was going to get the key and make it disappear which he was very successful at. My daughter has an emergency doctors appointment tomorrow and the Benz is of course the only way that I have to get her there. My question is does anyone know of a way that I may be able to alert the key from the car so that I could possibly locate it inside the house??? I am desperate and will try anything at this point.
Old 11-26-2014, 12:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 C55, 09 E350
Originally Posted by kdowd1978
Hi everyone my name is Krystina and I just got a 1999 CLK320. Since then my toddler son decided he was going to get the key and make it disappear which he was very successful at. My daughter has an emergency doctors appointment tomorrow and the Benz is of course the only way that I have to get her there. My question is does anyone know of a way that I may be able to alert the key from the car so that I could possibly locate it inside the house??? I am desperate and will try anything at this point.
There is no way to alert the key, if you have no other key and cannot locate the other one you will need to order one.

Bring ID/Registration needs to be current in your name to the dealer. If you are in a hurry ask them to overnight it. Be prepared to tow the vehicle in if they are following MB security guidelines.