Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCAMMER ALERT: BEKKERS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2014, 12:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 Mercedes C240 Wagon
SCAMMER ALERT: BEKKERS

I want to introduce myself. My name is Kevin, and I registered only to do one thing: that is to give fair warning about Bekkers Imports and their refusal to refund me my money from a cancelled backordered product.

Back in November of 2013 last year, I ordered the illuminated door sills which cost $600 from Bekkers. Like an ill-informed consumer, I ordered from this company without first checking with the Better Business Bureau. Anyway, the product has been on backorder since November 2013.

The company has told me so many lies in their effort to use stalll tactics to keep me from cancelling the order. They once told me that the product arrived in their warehouse but was accidentally mixed with another order coming in from Germany.

Then, they told me that they found the order and that they will promptly give me the tracking number when they send it off. That never happened. So I asked, well where is the door sills?! So they let that story go and pretty much avoided many of my emails and calls requesting status.

So ultimately in August of 2014, yeah after that long of a wait, I decided to call and cancel the order. It took me a while to even do that because they refuse to answer the phone! To this day, I still don't have a refund for the $600 that I have spent last year!!

Right to this day, they use their caller ID to avoid my calls asking about my refund, and they avoid emails as well. No response, no status, no contact at all from these people.

During this holiday season, I happen to now be unemployed, and the money that I have spent can obviously be used for something beneficial. But they refuse to answer my pleas for my refund. And guess what? Bekkers has no afiliation with the BBB and it's no wonder that all the complaints against this company has been unanswered when the BBB tried contacting them about the complaints.

So I am giving fair warning to every member new and old, save yourselves by not ordering anything from this company. You will be better off ordering from Ecklers or Evosport or another reputable company that is legitimate and willing to disclose the nature of how they conduct business. The fact that they have no dealings with the BBB proves this company is the kind that momma warned you about.

I apologize for my rant here during the holidays. It's a shame Bekkers treats customers like this, and I hope Karma shows its ugly head when it's their turn.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and a great New Year!

Kevin