Notices
New Members Check In! If you're new to MBworld!, please take a moment to check in, introduce yourself and show us your Benz!!

New C63 (W204) Member from Chicago

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 09:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 MB C63 AMG
Talking New C63 (W204) Member from Chicago

Hey guys,

New to the site, just purchased a new to me C63 just last week. Its a 2012 with 30k on the clock, former corporate lease. I was wondering if I got a good deal, paid 46k. Car came with 2 tone leather but no-HIDs or back up camera/parking sensors. I would love to retrofit some HID lights but from the searches I've done I doubt its possible. I'm in love with the car, traded my S4 that I only had for 10 months. Car was great but extremely sensible. Got a daily to tough our winters so the AMG was the perfect choice for me. Any who I look forward to learning a lot about MB, I've been a long time VAG owner/lover.

Ahmed
Old 03-01-2015, 11:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 E350 Sport
Congratulations on the new ride. C63 with the AMG motor is sweet and it sounds monsterous. Truthfully, I really dont use the back up camera on my E350 and I dont have the HID package on my car either. I changed the halogens out to the Philips Diamond vision and now it has that little tinge of blue with white lights.