Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.

*** 2010- Bell Star Cerwinske Helmet - Brand New ***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 06:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2009 C63
*** 2010- Bell Star Cerwinske Helmet - Brand New ***

Hey guys,

Bought this brand new Bell Star Cerwinske helmet, but I'm selling my bike, so it was a bad idea in hindsight. It's a medium, never worn, with tags still attached to visor and strap. No scratches, damage, drops. Comes with box, helmet bag, all paper work, everything included. I also wear a Shoei RF1000 in medium and I tried on the Bell for size and it fits really nicely. Never worn outside my home.

Willing to let it go for 430 pick-up or 450 shipped. Let me know, thanks.

Here is some more information:
"
Bell 2010 Model
Star Cerwinske Helmet
$599.95
Lowest Price Guarantee

Motorcycle Superstore Lowest Price Guarantee
Free Shipping 1-3 days

Star Cerwinske Helmet
$599.95

Street artist Jona Cerwinske is perhaps best known for taking a Sharpie marker to a Lamborghini Gallardo and drawing an amazingly intricate free handed design on the $200,000 supercar. And while the Lambo might break most people’s budgets, the Bell Star Cerwinske Carbon-the original of which was created in the same manner-is an absolute bargain by comparison.

The Bell Star may have taken a long three years to develop, but what’s a little time when you’re making the best. The Star features Bell’s exclusive Velocity Flow Ventilation™ with Flow Adjust™ for amazing ventilation and temperature control. It’s extremely light TriMatrix™ Composite Shell is sculpted into a super stable aerodynamic signature that eliminates life and buffeting even at high speed. Finish it off with the easy-to-use and change 3Mode Shield™ with ClickRelease™ and you’ve got simply the best Bell ever. And coming from the company that invented the helmet, that’s saying a lot.

Features:

* Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with FlowAdjust™ for maximum ventilation and temperature control
* Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
* Super lightweight Kevlar®/carbon fiber/fiberglass TriMatrix™ Composite Shell
* Contour Cut Cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
* 3Mode Shield™ for instant on-bike shield adjustments, and Click Release™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
* NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
* Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
* Exclusive Magnafusion™ magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
* Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
* Padded helmet bag included
* Five-year warranty
* Certification: Snell M2010, DOT
* Weight: 1550g
"
Attached Thumbnails *** 2010- Bell Star Cerwinske Helmet - Brand New ***-img0516a.jpg   *** 2010- Bell Star Cerwinske Helmet - Brand New ***-img0517l.jpg   *** 2010- Bell Star Cerwinske Helmet - Brand New ***-img0518v.jpg   *** 2010- Bell Star Cerwinske Helmet - Brand New ***-img0519lc.jpg   *** 2010- Bell Star Cerwinske Helmet - Brand New ***-img0520e.jpg  

*** 2010- Bell Star Cerwinske Helmet - Brand New ***-img0521k.jpg  

Last edited by BerBer63; 08-06-2010 at 06:43 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2009 C63
sold