Non-Mercedes Classifieds Non-Mercedes related items for sale by members.
Mark this thread as Unsold

1974 F250 Hiboy 4x4 390 Auto Trans New Interior New 37s Turbines Rust Free PHX AZ

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 10:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
85 300TD
1974 F250 Hiboy 4x4 390 Auto Trans New Interior New 37s Turbines Rust Free PHX AZ

Asking $7,350 obo * located in Buckeye, AZ 85326 * can deliver nationwide for a fee. Email is best: westcoastmags@gmail.com

For Sale: 1974 Ford F250 Hiboy 4x4. Powered by a 390 Ford V8, previous owner said it was rebuilt, C6 automatic transmission, divorced NP205 transfer case. Power steering, power brakes, factory A/C truck. Truck has 4:10 gears, Dana 44 front, Dana 60 rear, axles are all original, new Warn lockout hubs on the front, new 37" Goodyear Wrangler tires on restored vintage Turbine wheels, new lug nuts. All lugs are right hand thread, except drivers rear which are still original factory left hand thread. New interior door panels, seat, dash cover, and headliner, missing door armrest pads. Truck is an A/C truck but does not have the compressor, belt or bracket under the hood. The truck is a five digit odometer currently 49,150, title says mileage in excess of mechanical limits, so we assume the truck has 149,150 miles. The body is completely rust free, no rust anywhere above or below the truck, there are dents on the body though, not really visible unless you are up close to the truck, this should be expected on a forty year old truck. Paint color is a gold metallic / gloss white, looks recent and probably a Maaco or Earl Sheib or a guy's garage type paint job, not a show paint job, but not bad and looks pretty good for a forty year old truck. Runs, drives, and stops well, engine runs good and is powerful enough to break the 37" tires loose. New battery, new bedliner in the truck bed, includes additional refinished matching Turbine wheel and new 37" Wrangler fullsize spare. CD player stereo and speakers are pretty new and sound great. This is a great, classic truck to run, drive, work, and show and personalize as you choose. Asking $7350

I work with a local vehicle transporter who makes regular runs from AZ to MI, IN, OH, MN, IL etc but he has delivered to Texas and TN for us in the past, usually pretty reasonable. Otherwise the truck is available for pick up in Buckeye, AZ 85326. We are happy to answer any questions about the truck, only bid if you intend to buy! Thank You!

Old 11-01-2014, 12:38 AM
B R

2010 Taco
How many forums did you join just so you can advertise your trucks? This is the second one I've seen today.
Old 11-02-2014, 05:35 PM

85 300TD
Im sorry, but I thought Al Gore owned the Innernets? Good thing we live in America, land of the free.
Old 12-14-2014, 11:45 AM

'06 CLS55 P030
Originally Posted by West Coast Mags
Im sorry, but I thought Al Gore owned the Innernets? Good thing we live in America, land of the free.
I think Al Gore just invented the internet...and global warming