Go Back   MBWorld.org Forums > General Forums > Off Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Off Topic Use this forum to discuss non-Mercedes related items or anything that doesn't belong in the above forums.

Welcome to MBWorld.org!
Welcome to MBWorld,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-27-2007, 04:11 PM   #1

Drives: 06 320E CDI, Porsche 911 C2, Pontiac Montana
"We Can't Blame White People"

Origins: On 17 May 2004, at an NAACP event commemorating the 50th anniversary of Brown vs. Board of Education, the landmark Supreme Court decision that struck down school segregation, entertainer Bill Cosby voiced the assertions quoted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/cosby.asp

~~~~~~~~~~~~

They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English. I can't even talk the way these people talk: Why you ain't, Where you is, What he drive, Where he stay, Where he work, Who you be... And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth. In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around. The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal. These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids. $500 sneakers for what? And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit. Where were you when he was 2? Where were you when he was 12? Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol? And where is the father? Or who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward: Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong? People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something? Or are you waiting for Jesus to pull his pants up? Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles [piercing] going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from? We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa. With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap, and all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem. We have got to take the neighborhood back. People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands' or men or whatever you call them now. We have millionaire football players who cannot read. We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We as black folks have to do a better job. Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us. We have to start holding each other to a higher standard.

We cannot blame the white people any longer.

~~~~~~~~~~~

To say that I agree with this is an understatement. But then again, that would make me (or any non black person) a racist if not the least, "politically incorrect" because by definition, it is negatively commenting on somebodies race.

What is your opinion about Cosby's statement?
To remove this ad, register today or login if you already are registered!

Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 04:35 PM   #2

Drives: 355 F1 Spider & ......V12 w220.176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan View Post
What is your opinion about Cosby's statement?
He made these statements years ago and the black community attacked him. I think his statement is dead on, but he could have gone further. I don't know if he is still trying or gave up.
LetsJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 04:47 PM   #3
Out Of Control!!

Drives: a Jaaaaaag
!!

AsianML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 04:49 PM   #4
MBWorld Fanatic!

Drives: 2014 S550
www.facebook.com/thebradleyscott
B4 anyone posts a response to this - I have to say that NO ONE should be afraid to reply because they are worried what they will be called.

Now, for my 2 cents, Personally - I agree 100% with nearly everything the Original Poster says. In today's time, we (the white race) no longer owes ANYTHING to the Black community. We can not be held responsible for the slavery tales anymore. That happend almost 200 years ago - and ANYONE using that excuse in today's times... just wants a free ride with an old ticket.

If the Black community desires to live off that sad history, then, I, as a jew, want to live off the sad tales of how MY people were enslaved in Egypt and more recently, Germany.

Further, in today's time, I sure hope everyone can agree that MOST companies in the united states are equal opportunity employers, within reason. For instance, I think it is perfectly fine to turn away a trashy looking person, whatever their race, from a job. However, if the person is black, they are more likely to raise hell that they were declined because of their race instead of their character. The old saying "dont judge a book by its cover" cant apply anymore because if you own a clothing store in NY on 5th Avenue catering to middle - Upper Class.... and a black guy looking like the description in the Original Posters comment (jeans down to his knees, @ss crack showing) will CERTAINLY be declined for employment. Not because he is black - but because is 100% totally inappropriate. Same would be if he applied to a bank, a school, a law office, a medical office, etc etc and etc.

Secondly, It is TRULY unfair that colleges/universities have Affirmative Action - to fill a quota, they will take a D- Black kid over a B+ White Kid. That is BEYOND sick - and we should not allow this to happen. This happens annually, and it HAS TO STOP! I dont know who can stop it - but its completely unfair that a white kid that worked his behind off for 8 years will be rejected from his first choice school, simply because they have to fill a minority quota, even if his grades outshine the other student.

Further - I will say this - I am SO SICK of hearing Black people making TERRIBLY insulting comments against white people when at the same time, they SCREAM Racism when it is done back to them.

I want to bring something to the table. A remark made by Oprah Winfrey.

Oprah Winfrey wishes her beloved grandma was still around -- to see the "good white folks" that are under her domain.The media queen told a group of graduates at the Howard University commencement Saturday that her grandmother's wish was that Oprah would someday work for some "good white folks." How the tables have turned, said Oprah, now that those "good white folks" are working for her.

Let me ask the Forum - What would be the backlash if Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, ANY WHITE PERSON, addressed a University by saying they have "Good Black Folks" working for them now.....TOTAL TOTAL hysteria from the black community - headed by Al Sharpton and his thugs.

Lets be realistic please! The fact that a black woman said it - will go unnoticed. I am willing to bet none of you heard she said that. Imus - says one thing poorly on his show - and is canned. Oprah says something just as bad..... Nothing happens. Double Standard? YUP!

I would hope that the hate can stop - but since it will never stop, all involved should understand that they cant hide behind the race wall anymore.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:56 PM   #5
MBWorld Fanatic!

Drives: E350
Im tired of you white guys thinking al sharpton speaks for us.

-Fred

you know, I didnt think it could get lower then the folks who frequent off topic, but damn, you C class owners are doing a pretty good job of making us OT members look reel smaht
-Pete
FThornton666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 04:56 PM   #6
Out Of Control!!

Affirmative action was shot down here in Michigan recently.

Old 05-27-2007, 04:57 PM   #7
Out Of Control!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingBenzos View Post
Im tired of you white guys thinking al sharpton speaks for us.
He certainly doesn't. That's something that needs to get through his head still.

Old 05-27-2007, 04:58 PM   #8
MBWorld Fanatic!

I Wanted to give you all MORE of Oprah's speech - so that it doesnt look like I cherry picked the parts out of context.

Her grandmother, a maid, once told her, " 'I hope you grow up and find some good white folks to work for.'

"I regret that she didn't live past 1963 and see that I did grow up and get some really good white folks working for me," she said.

America's black youths are in crisis, she said, and she urged everyone to help the less fortunate, as she has done. She cited the $40 million school for girls she has built in South Africa and said it does not have to be difficult to help save a life. "When you see me, you see what is possible," she said.

The crowd loved it, and they cried, too.

a) Note how she says Black youths are in a crisis....... maybe if they stopped the OBVIOUSLY poor behaviour we read/see on the news EVERY SINGLE NIGHT - their "Crisis" would diminish

b) Note how she says AMERICA's BLACK YOUTHS are in the crisis - yet she built a $40 million school for girls...... in South Africa..... Maybe someone should advise Oprah that "Charity begins in the home" and that $40 million donation should have been used to "fix the crisis" she says is in America.
Old 05-27-2007, 04:59 PM   #9
MBWorld Fanatic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianML View Post
Affirmative action was shot down here in Michigan recently.
Should be shot down Nationally. It should be about grades and merits, not the color of one's skin.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:01 PM   #10
MBWorld Fanatic!

Quote:
He certainly doesn't. That's something that needs to get through his head still.
He still has yet to apologize to the Duke Lacrosse players.... Come on Al.... its ok to admit you took on a case you obviously knew nothing about - simply because you didnt want a black girl to not have her chance at 15 minutes of fame and a couple million dollars, not to mention your shot at ruining the lives of innocent white boys.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:02 PM   #11
Out Of Control!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky300 View Post
I Wanted to give you all MORE of Oprah's speech - so that it doesnt look like I cherry picked the parts out of context.

Her grandmother, a maid, once told her, " 'I hope you grow up and find some good white folks to work for.'

"I regret that she didn't live past 1963 and see that I did grow up and get some really good white folks working for me," she said.

America's black youths are in crisis, she said, and she urged everyone to help the less fortunate, as she has done. She cited the $40 million school for girls she has built in South Africa and said it does not have to be difficult to help save a life. "When you see me, you see what is possible," she said.

The crowd loved it, and they cried, too.

a) Note how she says Black youths are in a crisis....... maybe if they stopped the OBVIOUSLY poor behaviour we read/see on the news EVERY SINGLE NIGHT - their "Crisis" would diminish

b) Note how she says AMERICA's BLACK YOUTHS are in the crisis - yet she built a $40 million school for girls...... in South Africa..... Maybe someone should advise Oprah that "Charity begins in the home" and that $40 million donation should have been used to "fix the crisis" she says is in America.
I could care less where Oprah spends her money. The kids here don't need the money and the brand new school. They just need to get rid of the mentality they grew up around and they'll do fine. Give the kids Cosby is referring to all of this and they'll just take advantage of it. Not in a good way either.

Old 05-27-2007, 05:08 PM   #12
MBWorld Fanatic!

Quote:
I could care less where Oprah spends her money. The kids here don't need the money and the brand new school. They just need to get rid of the mentality they grew up around and they'll do fine. Give the kids Cosby is referring to all of this and they'll just take advantage of it. Not in a good way either.
Agreed - but - Oprah should NOT go and make a public statement about how AMERICA is mistreating their Black Youth Community - while she sends $40 million overseas for the same reason. She doesnt have to make a donation to the "system" which would do as you said, be taken advantage of, in a bad way. She COULD pay the invoices for the textbooks, the art supplies, pick up the tab for the yellow busses that pick the children up and take them to school (and return) etc.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:13 PM   #13
MBWorld Fanatic!

Drives: 2010 RRS ; BMW K1200R; 14 E350 ; 14 RRS on order
Wow great speach.
Where I live, SoCal, there's really not a lot of black people. But I did live in Memphis for about a year which has a considerably larger black population. And I did notice something pretty subtle.

When I would walk into a place like a hotel or a restaurant or whatever, and there was a black girl hostess, she would kinda have a nasty attitude towards me, but if a black person walked in she's be even worst toward him. Her attitude was that, "what you think you're better than me? now I have to serve you? you're black too.." kind of attitude.
One of the biggest problems of the black community in the US the way I saw it in the south was that they had very little respect for one another. It was a very competative dog-eat-dog community and they didn't want to see each other do well. It was more of what they could get for themselves to get ahead of their peers. They never lent a helping hand to another black. Prime example of other races: I bet you've never seen a homeless chinese guy. But you see a lot of homeless white and black. Cause the chinese take care of eachother. When they come to the US, other Chinese people help them up and make sure they can stand on their own two feet. Not true with blacks. It's a respect issue, and they just don't have it for eachother.

The Cosby speach is very right on, thanks for posting it Spartan. Good ****.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:15 PM   #14

Drives: 2006 Lexus GS300, 2007 Lexus GS350
Okay, I'll bite.
I'm black with a professional job so I've seen both sides of the track.
I'm disappointed in the black community for not waking up to smell the coffee. I see people everyday that make me wonder what world people are living in. I'm also disappointed in my white brothers. We have a lot of problems that no one is addressing. We live in a workld of complacency.
We have an educational system that fails our children and we do nothing. Same old system used for hundreds of years with little improvement. Our kids have basic skill levels below what they should be based on our advanced society. The average reading level in the US is 6th grade. Disgusting.

I'm disappointed we are using the same political system that was created in the infancy of this country. It's impossible to believe it is still relevant. Just look at the offspring of this archaic system....two major parties who can't get along for the sake of the american people. Never really resolving anything, virtually agreeing to disagree and giving each side something to appease the other to get what they want.

A great country built on Christian principles...where Christianity is now a bad word. Everything else is okay but don't force thoat evil christian crap on us...I'm a Booger-evangelicalical-mysticalaritian something or other but whatever it is it's okay...but not christianity. I submit it is not a mistake this country is the greatest on earth. It was built from Chriatian principles. Now we treat those principles as a leper.

I'm disappointed that men no longer act as men. Being a man is a bad thing. We're supposed to be sensitive. We're supposed to understand. Everyone else gets their rights but men have turned coward. Men have become complacent. Who comes to mind when you are asked to name a great man. It's someone from the past. No one from the present. Men were once bold and forged this country. Now we sit at home playing on the internet, playing with other electronic toys while the world slips by. We work hard and play hard but we rarely get involved in our communities.
My father was that kind of man. He wouldn't allow people to stand on the corner. He attended community functions. He sought local government assistance for the community. He got involved yet I do not follow in his footsteps. I've tried, I attempted getting young men together for the community but it has not worked out. We're all so selfish now. I need to try harder...so do we all.
platinumsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 05:20 PM   #15
MBWorld Fanatic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREZ63 View Post
Wow great speach.
Where I live, SoCal, there's really not a lot of black people. But I did live in Memphis for about a year which has a considerably larger black population. And I did notice something pretty subtle.

When I would walk into a place like a hotel or a restaurant or whatever, and there was a black girl hostess, she would kinda have a nasty attitude towards me, but if a black person walked in she's be even worst toward him. Her attitude was that, "what you think you're better than me? now I have to serve you? you're black too.." kind of attitude.
One of the biggest problems of the black community in the US the way I saw it in the south was that they had very little respect for one another. It was a very competative dog-eat-dog community and they didn't want to see each other do well. It was more of what they could get for themselves to get ahead of their peers. They never lent a helping hand to another black. Prime example of other races: I bet you've never seen a homeless chinese guy. But you see a lot of homeless white and black. Cause the chinese take care of eachother. When they come to the US, other Chinese people help them up and make sure they can stand on their own two feet. Not true with blacks. It's a respect issue, and they just don't have it for eachother.

The Cosby speach is very right on, thanks for posting it Spartan. Good ****.
Same here as well. I dont care what they say about the word "******" - it is NOT a friendly connotation for eachother. IT IS INSULTING NO MATTER HOW IT IS USED! but they use it on eachother, and that is a sign of NO RESPECT.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:37 PM   #16
MBWorld Fanatic!

Drives: marta
Send a message via ICQ to ajayz Send a message via AIM to ajayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREZ63 View Post
... It was a very competative dog-eat-dog community...
Hmm..you sure you want to use that kind of phrasing with the Mike Vick thing on right out?
ajayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 05:37 PM   #17

Quote:
Same here as well. I dont care what they say about the word "******" - it is NOT a friendly connotation for eachother. IT IS INSULTING NO MATTER HOW IT IS USED! but they use it on eachother, and that is a sign of NO RESPECT.
If you're talking about the n-word, I don't like it either....but do you know lot's of kids of other races call each that as well. I don't understand it and don't like it but I've heard it with my own ears. White kids also wear big baggy pants, get stupid tatoos, smoke weed and read poorly too. A lot of it is economics, some of it is attitude. Wehave a societal issue more than a race issue.
I submit that you appear racist although I wager you believe you are not. Your words reveal that you see only part of the issue. As a social worker I see all the kids and it isn't pretty. Just the other day, two black kids (21 yrs old) came in to search for a job. At first they were okay. After a while they bugged out. They took some drug before coming in and it took effect while they were completing applications. One was comatose. The other was semi-coherent. We called the cops and an ambulance. While we were trying to figure out what they were on, a white kid who was also in the center said, I know that guy. I was in jail with him. He's tripping on extacy. I know, I've taken it before. It makes you whack out if you take too much.

We have a societal problem, it's not just blacks.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:51 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumsc View Post
Okay, I'll bite.
I'm black with a professional job so I've seen both sides of the track.
I'm disappointed in the black community for not waking up to smell the coffee. I see people everyday that make me wonder what world people are living in. I'm also disappointed in my white brothers. We have a lot of problems that no one is addressing. We live in a workld of complacency.
We have an educational system that fails our children and we do nothing. Same old system used for hundreds of years with little improvement. Our kids have basic skill levels below what they should be based on our advanced society. The average reading level in the US is 6th grade. Disgusting.

I'm disappointed we are using the same political system that was created in the infancy of this country. It's impossible to believe it is still relevant. Just look at the offspring of this archaic system....two major parties who can't get along for the sake of the american people. Never really resolving anything, virtually agreeing to disagree and giving each side something to appease the other to get what they want.

A great country built on Christian principles...where Christianity is now a bad word. Everything else is okay but don't force thoat evil christian crap on us...I'm a Booger-evangelicalical-mysticalaritian something or other but whatever it is it's okay...but not christianity. I submit it is not a mistake this country is the greatest on earth. It was built from Chriatian principles. Now we treat those principles as a leper.

I'm disappointed that men no longer act as men. Being a man is a bad thing. We're supposed to be sensitive. We're supposed to understand. Everyone else gets their rights but men have turned coward. Men have become complacent. Who comes to mind when you are asked to name a great man. It's someone from the past. No one from the present. Men were once bold and forged this country. Now we sit at home playing on the internet, playing with other electronic toys while the world slips by. We work hard and play hard but we rarely get involved in our communities.
My father was that kind of man. He wouldn't allow people to stand on the corner. He attended community functions. He sought local government assistance for the community. He got involved yet I do not follow in his footsteps. I've tried, I attempted getting young men together for the community but it has not worked out. We're all so selfish now. I need to try harder...so do we all.

I was afraid to post this thread worrying about the response I would get from this forum, instead, you just floored me with that response. THANK YOU.

I take exception to one thing. I am an athiest so telling me that one has to be a Christian to learn or know what the right values are is implying that everyone else lacks the moral center to do the right thing.

A couple of points I like to make.....

*I don't know what the future holds for our civilization. I see it as constantly eroding to a lazy, self serving abyss. Time has made me a pessimist and I hope that in my lifetime, my pessimism is not rewarded.

*What the hell does Africa have to do with black people in the States 200 years later? Whenever I hear a black person name his children after some african tribal name, I can't help but wonder what is going through their minds. What exactly is the connection of a man in Chicago south side and South Africa? If skin colour is the only connection that that is a sad mentality that has to be erradicated. Joe and Jesus and Mohammed down the street are the connection to the community, not Ubu in Zululand.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:57 PM   #19
MBWorld Fanatic!

Drives: 2005 C Wagon (No snickering please!)
Like MLK, I have a dream. You can be of any stripe, and it does not matter.
Moviela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 05:59 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morelli View Post
Here is a little lesson in history:

Compton, CA used to be full of white people. Can you imagine that? Blacks were the minority, and Latinos were almost unseen. In the late 1940's when segregation was breaking down, middle-class black families started to move to Compton. Of course, whites couldn't have that, so in the 1950's black students at Compton Senior High School were constantly beaten up by roving gangs of...you guessed it...white students. The black students started to form groups of their own (gangs, which persist to this day) to defend one another against the white students. Of course, these grow like fungus. Then, once living next to blacks got old in the early 1960's, white-flight began, and the white families started to leave the inner-cities for the burgeoning suburbs, all it left was a bunch of black youths who had spent their childhoods fighting off white gangs. These mentalities spread, especially when all of the real jobs and opportunities left along with the whites. It is a recipe for disaster, and it didn't just happen in Compton, it happened all across America.

This is not something that you can just change or fix overnight. Do blacks these days have to take responsibility for themselves...hell yeah. Do whites need to stop thinking it is as simple as blaming blacks for their problems and stop thinking that history plays no part in the present...hell yeah. It will take a team effort, but nobody really wants to play ball...and it is both sides that I am talking about here.

Until there is a radical change of heart on BOTH sides, nothing will change.
Amen to that!
Old 05-27-2007, 06:03 PM   #21

Quote:
But it's easier to just blame blacks and not have to dig into the reasoning behind it. It's easier just to say, "All you have to do is leave the ghetto" and "It's a ghetto because you let it be one". I mean, why have to face reality when you can just point a finger as you pass by in your Mercedes?

This makes me think of the whole deal Ron Paul just brought up about how American foreign policy over the last 50 years contributed to the state of the Middle East right now. Of course, some people refuse to face reality, and they think that they hate us because they're evil, and we're good.

Some things will never change.
it's not thart simple. Yes, there is a cause and effect but one has to go beyond that. There is no shortage of people who sharpen their teeth by exploiting whatever real and perceived injustices. Case in point, Greeks. Yes, the junta of the 70's was supported by the CIA but one would think that there is a generation and a hlaf since that time. Yet, reflexive Anti-Americanism still tuns rampant in Greece. The original cause should be noothing more then a fading memory rather then a justification.

While you may argue that events in the Middle East are more current and American actions are only an Al Jeezera channel away, much of what is happening is the fault of failed states. Nobody is invading South Africa, Thailand or Spain. On the other hand, the US has no choice but to act as policeman and involve itself in countries and regions that have failed...or pose a danger.
Old 05-27-2007, 07:33 PM   #22
MBWorld Fanatic!

Drives: C320, ML320, NSX, SC400
Send a message via AIM to Ryanr317
Cosby's speech as great. I couldn't say it better myself. The library that i work at is in a "ghetto area." It's one of those cases where it really is a different place on the other side of the railroad tracks. On one side you have most of the white people, and then on the other side mostly black people. Now this library is in the middle, so they both come. Now going with the stereotypes, you would think that most of the white kids would be coming to the library right? That's not the case here. It is most of the ghetto kids, i call them ghetto because they come in there and tell me themselves that they are ghetto and proud of it. Nothing wrong with that i guess. Or is there? Now the come into the library to use the computers, a tool that can be used to gain tons and tons of knowledge, but they are used for one thing and one thing only. That thing is Myspace. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with myspace but these kids could be using their time at the library for much more productive things. What really gets me is when you see their parents come in and do the same thing! You can't blame the kids i guess. I've concluded that it's just going to be a never ending cycle because of the environment they live in and the people around who influence them. Your parents can be one of your biggest influences and if they are not there at all, or there and not influencing you positively then the effects on the children aren't going to be so positive either. I see some of these parents come in act like kids themselves. Now i said that most of the people on the ghetto side are black but there are some white people there. The white people are the same way. They are the same way because of they are in the same environment. You can take two kids that were born to parents that live in a bad environment and leave one there and then send one off to be raised in a suburban area, not necessarily by white people but by black people and i guarantee that if those two kids were reunited, they'd have little to nothing in common and would probably not be able to stand eachother. So basically what i'm saying is that you can't blame it on race. It's all about the environment. Just my $.02.

1992 NSX | Berlina Black/Ivory
1999 SC400 | Black/Black
Ryanr317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 07:34 PM   #23

Quote:
Ok one more observation:

MBWorld is the ONLY forum that I go on, that constantly has threads about this kind of thing.

Some repressed feelings here, guys?
Repressed feelings? Oh my God, now I have to confess, momma always loved you more.....

Or.....

How about a topic for convesration that does not involve **** or cars.
Old 05-27-2007, 07:45 PM   #24

Quote:

The "******" word is used to define, to exclude and in defiance. Only black people can use it to each other (define) and no other race can use it (exclude) even though it is derogatory (defiance).
Old 05-27-2007, 07:45 PM   #25

Quote:
Ok one more observation:

MBWorld is the ONLY forum that I go on, that constantly has threads about this kind of thing.

Some repressed feelings here, guys?
mxsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 07:45 PM

Tags
bill, black, blame, clyde, cosby, interview, kusa, people, reactions, speech, students, surrell, troubles, we, white