Other Cars Discussion of non Mercedes Benz vehicles

Report: BMW M2 Coming in 2015 with 369 HP

Old 10-13-2014, 11:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 846 Likes on 594 Posts
E63S | X5
Originally Posted by sinape62
I agree with Ingenieur.

If I wanted to read something on BMW, I would go online and google it. I'm not particularly interested in nonsense postings... Apples vs Oranges. Besides, Most C63 owners have mods that bump up HP/NM so who cares what the M2 has stock. Our cars are not stock. If your comparing M3/M4 that would be a legit post.
My car is stock, I guess I don't get to play

These threads happen, but lets not let these get out of hand and become bimmerpost, gents.

I understand both sides of the argument here. Why put bmw in a mb forum... especially a non-competing line...

Well, I think it is obvious that some find this as a waste of time. Myself, I love bmw. Had 2 740iL's and a 135i. I did not know there was an M2 in the works and am happy this thread came up to educate me some and send my off into the interwebs to learn more.

Personally, I think the 2 series looks far better than the 4 so it is nice to see that bmw will be pushing out a coupe that looks good for me. I also bet that this little thing will be able to give a stock c63 a run for it's money in a short race. Yeah, I get it, stock vs not stock, but I wouldn't be surprised if the car had some pep.

It's pretty simple on how things should run here.... There are topic titles for a reason, to either interest you or not. If you're just going to go into everything looking to pick a fight because you aren't interested in the topic just don't go in that thread. Not sure how hard that is.

Anyways, just 2 cents from a regular.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Gotta admit Ingenieur is blasting this stupid poster with common sense, fact and solid "STFU" action. Ingenieur holds his own and is right.
Old 10-13-2014, 11:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 C63 Sedan White on Black
love it everytime MB makes a product in a new marketing segment, everyone follows..
Old 10-14-2014, 04:39 AM

Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts
2012 C63 AMG, 1991 325iS. Ex: 2011 C63 P31
Originally Posted by PurpleHeartAMG

These threads happen, but lets not let these get out of hand and become bimmerpost, gents.

I understand both sides of the argument here. Why put bmw in a mb forum... especially a non-competing line...

Well, I think it is obvious that some find this as a waste of time. Myself, I love bmw. Had 2 740iL's and a 135i. I did not know there was an M2 in the works and am happy this thread came up to educate me some and send my off into the interwebs to learn more.

Personally, I think the 2 series looks far better than the 4 so it is nice to see that bmw will be pushing out a coupe that looks good for me. I also bet that this little thing will be able to give a stock c63 a run for it's money in a short race. Yeah, I get it, stock vs not stock, but I wouldn't be surprised if the car had some pep.

It's pretty simple on how things should run here.... There are topic titles for a reason, to either interest you or not. If you're just going to go into everything looking to pick a fight because you aren't interested in the topic just don't go in that thread. Not sure how hard that is.

I agree
People need to lighten up and not throw their hands in the air every time they see non MB content
Old 10-14-2014, 08:22 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2010 C63
Originally Posted by deadfission
Ingenieur, why are you always such a dick....
Don't be a D head, Ingenieur. It's people like you, who get all high and mighty, making this place less of a community.

Last edited by AMGangster; 10-14-2014 at 08:25 AM.
Old 10-15-2014, 02:14 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2013 Mercedes C63 AMG SEDAN
@PurpleHeartAMG

Could not have said it better myself..

Originally Posted by PurpleHeartAMG