Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

Donny Bail from dadscustomintercoolertank? What happened?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 02:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W221 S65 AMG, Porsche Panamera Turbo S
Exclamation Donny Bail from dadscustomintercoolertank? What happened?

Does anyone know what happened to Donny Bail from dadscustomintercoolertank company? I have made a transaction with him 6 months ago and he never finished building my tank. For the last 2 months, he stopped responding to my e-mails!

Can anyone help me out there or whoever know him to get in touch and check his email box?
Old 09-12-2013, 11:48 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 293 Likes on 242 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
he responds to my phone calls. in fact placed a big order with him last month and it was delivered on time as usual.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:11 PM

Thanks shardul for your reply. I almost lost hope. This is his e-mail I've been communicating with him through "donnybail@yahoo.com" for the past 6 months. I just can't believe he never finished mine for this long. It is standard Mercedes 3 gal tank. I have paid him in full $330. Can you ask him about it. I will PM you my email so he knows whom you are talking about. Great to hear from you again.
Old 11-10-2013, 02:49 PM

Still. No show from Donny! It seems that I was ripped off.
Old 12-28-2013, 06:09 PM

Still. No show

I guess Donny is a smart thief. He got me to believe he is working on my tank for more than 9 months now. He out smarted me when he requested payment of US$330 through PayPal indicating that it will be shipped in few days. He new I lived overseas, so he got a chance to rip me off without worrying. Funny thing I'm going there next month on business, I want to see him in person so I get to see this slum bag and thank him for delaying my project this long.

Great job Donny.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:17 PM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
'17 GLS 63 AMG, '08 S65 AMG
Something's happened with the guy. He made my tank, I got the tank in working order with the pump, but then the pump failed less than 3 months into owning it. Starting in November I managed to get touch with him and finally in December I spoke to him on his cell phone, and he said he would ship me a new pump. Never saw a pump come, and likewise have left him a number of voicemails and emails with no further contact.

Something must be going on with him. I decided to have my pump replaced independently.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:56 PM

I totally understand your frustration. He is lucky I didn't have time to visit him at his home while I was in the US. Theifs are always theifs, it is in their nature. They act and behave good until they trap you. Whenever the opportunity arises, they will rip you of in a heart beat.

Donny for sure is an experienced theif who target people he can hide from later. It has been a year now since I ordered and paid the US$ 330 for the tank which I never received.

He will never return your e-mail or calls. He doesn't even return calls from shardul, who tried to help, because he purchase lots of tanks from him. Donny gave shardul the cold shoulder for the past 5 months!
Old 02-04-2014, 11:05 PM

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
'17 GLS 63 AMG, '08 S65 AMG
He didn't steal from me - he delivered goods as promised - but his customer service following has been absent. I hope the guy isn't experiencing personal hardship.