Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

remote help with my sl600

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 05:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
not sure yet
remote help with my sl600

Hi All,

I was wondering if any of the tuners would remotely assist me with my 2005 sl600. It has an ecu /tcu /ic pump / ic rad last year . I purchased a mygenius unit with the package and have had so may problems with uploading the map that is supplied to me.

I ended up sending the ecu to the tuner in the US to get this resolved . I only got to use the car in June with the new map installed, after receiving it in november last year.

Recently I installed a boost gauge and noticed it was only boosting at 14psi with the map. I have ask the tuner to check the map for me , he has, but I would like a second opinion .

If someone could help me get the mygenius working to read the map from the car , so i can send it over for inspection. If the map is correct, then i could start looking at other area's with the tuners help .

I am prepared to pay for your services on assisting me, as the tuners in the UK are useless !!

thanks