Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

M120 V12 6.0L aftermarket parts availability and ECU management information??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nissan 240sx
M120 V12 6.0L aftermarket parts availability and ECU management information??

Hi guys, i'm new to the forum ! I would like to have some information about the m120 engine. I heard that this engine don't like to revv? and I would like to know if there is any website to order any upgraded camshaft, pistons, gasket, etc. i'm planning on getting one of these from the united states ( i'm from canada ) and I want to be sure that i'm choosing the right engine. I heard too that DTAFAST is making an ecu, S100pro that can manage properly this engine. the plan is : stick that engine in a mazda rx8 with a R154 trans from a 1JZGTE engine, machined bellhousing, S100pro ecu, bmw m3 e46 throttle bodies ( 2x ) high compressions pistons, race fuel and if it is available, some agressive camshafts. I want to know if it is possible, the car already have some adjustable coilover so the weight will NOT be a trouble.

is it a reliable engine?

where can I get aftermarket parts?

how much forged pistons and camshafts (if it exist) cost?

can I run this engine on individual throttle bodies with only one ecu? it is a trackcar so I dont need anything from the cluster, A/C, lights will be independant too.

thank you guys