Performance Upgrades & Tuning Discuss general performance and tuning enhancements for your Mercedes-Benz.

Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Supersprint

???OE Tuning is this the way to go???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2016, 10:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C63 AMG Sedan, 2015 E63S Sedan, 2015 Tesla Model S P85D
???OE Tuning is this the way to go???

for my 2011 C63 AMG Sedan?

It comes with a OBD-II device to download tunes and load new tunes in the future.

No more need to remove your existing ECU, send it to them, wait for them to load their tuned into your ECU, ship it back to you and you having to reinstall it in your ride.

The tune is loaded on the OBD-II downloader (new/revised tunes can be downloaded and save on the OBD-II downloader). Plug the device into your OBD-II port next to the hood latch opener, select vehicle, octane and tune...download...in approx. 30 min. unplug downloader and enjoy your new improved and more efficient ride!

Is this how it works??? I'm just using my experience with Cobb's Accessport. This device sounds similar to that...Cobb is very popular in the Evo, STi and GTR community.

The only thing OE Tuning's downloader doesn't say it has is data logging capability. So numerous runs can be logged and sent to the tuner to analyze and re-calibrate, send back for me to download to my ride.

What are your thoughts, recommendation and comments?

CRAZY KEN