Questions about how MBWorld.org works...not for car questions. Use this forum for help on using all or any part of the forums. Make sure to read the Forum FAQs first.

1999 lexus es300...HELP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 12:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lexus es300
Unhappy 1999 lexus es300...HELP

ok i am really confused at what could be going on with my car. i have had it for 4 years and i have replaced practically everything in it. about a week ago i had some front body work done to my car. i just got my car back on the road, and it has been driving perfectly fine, up until yesterday afternoon...mind you i drove all day with no issues. at about 4 o clock i started my car and noticed after it warmed up that it was shaking rather hard, and it started to stink from my muffler. when i reverse it is fine , but when i put it in drive it shifts, but not smoothly, and up hill its worse. ive had my catalyc converters replaced multiple times, and had coil packs replaced along with spark plugs, oil change the whole 9, earlier this year. i have no idea what it is. some are saying it could be another coil? mind you my check engine light is not on and has not been on since my repairs earlier this year. any one have any ideas what may be wrong with it? i am bringing my car to the mechanic who has done all the work on my car tomorrow night, but would like to see hat others think...thank you