S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Unique Style Racing (USR): Hello MBWorld Members!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2014, 07:45 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW 3 Series
Talking Unique Style Racing (USR): Hello MBWorld Members!

Greetings everyone!

We are extremely stoked to be an official sponsor of MBWorld! Here at Unique Style Racing, our focus specializes in European Vehicle lighting. Throughout the culminated experience of 15 years within the auto industry, you’ll find us to be knowledgeable, resourceful and capable of providing the confidence you need when you choose to shop around for lighting. Please feel free to take a look on our product line ups and stay tuned for the latest product development on our upcoming new items!

Located in Southern California, we are the main distributor of DEPO Auto Parts. What separates us from everyone else? We have 99% of the items IN STOCK at our warehouse! Yes, that means no waiting for numerous of days - we will ship out your items within 24 hours (excluding Holidays and Weekends).

Whether you are looking to replace your damaged, old and faded, non-working headlights or simply looking to upgrade to performance lighting with the latest styling and visibility, we can offer you a thorough product line at a fraction of the costs, saving you hundreds! Please check out other cool lighting and accessories to complete your car’s upgrade such as side marker light, clear or smoke LED tail light, latest LEDs, and/or Xenon HID, we are the direct supplier you would want to consider.

Any questions or concerns, please contact us as we will try our best in responding in a timely manner. We would love to hear from you! If you have yet to check out our website, here is the link: http://www.uniquestyleracings.com/

Keep on a look-out, because we will be posting updates regarding new items and promotions! Thank you very much.

Warm regards,
Unique Style Racing

Old 10-03-2014, 02:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 472 Likes on 419 Posts
Mercedes
You guys have some cool lights and good prices
Old 10-03-2014, 12:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

BMW 3 Series
Originally Posted by tusabes
You guys have some cool lights and good prices

Thank you for your comment

And that is exactly the point, cool lights with affordable price and ship out within 24 hours except holidays and weekends! Thank you for your support!

Best Regards,

Unique Style Racing (USR)

Old 10-11-2014, 07:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 472 Likes on 419 Posts
Mercedes
I recommended you on another Benz forum but someone said they called you but you guys refused to confirm part numbers

Are all your lights advertised as DEPO genuine depo lights and not knockoff /replica of depo lights ??
Old 10-12-2014, 12:58 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

BMW 3 Series
Originally Posted by tusabes
I recommended you on another Benz forum but someone said they called you but you guys refused to confirm part numbers

Are all your lights advertised as DEPO genuine depo lights and not knockoff /replica of depo lights ??

Hi,

We sell nothing but genuine DEPO items, would never sell any knockoff/replica of depo lights. We are one of the largest DEPO's distributor in USA so it's impossible for us to EVEN consider buying any knockoff/replica of depo lights. Please let me know what part numbers your friend wants to know so I can help, thanks.

Best Regards,

Old 10-30-2014, 10:46 AM

2000 S mercedes
want info on headlights, but no one calls back?

after reading you "mission? statement regarding dedication to customer service i decided to send this post

i have called twice to get info on buying a set of headlights for my 2000 S W220 but have never been able to talk to anyone in person other than the "screener" that answers your phone, after third time calling over two weeks i think i got an email return

if i wanted to use email i wouldn't have called. emails can go on forever where a call can quickly answer questions

so does your company not support phone calls any longer as your mission eluded to?

i have heard similar complaints regarding USR on other forums, resulting in people buying elsewhere. so i don't think this isolated incident

thanks
Old 10-30-2014, 12:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

BMW 3 Series
Originally Posted by kengarchow
after reading you "mission? statement regarding dedication to customer service i decided to send this post

i have called twice to get info on buying a set of headlights for my 2000 S W220 but have never been able to talk to anyone in person other than the "screener" that answers your phone, after third time calling over two weeks i think i got an email return

if i wanted to use email i wouldn't have called. emails can go on forever where a call can quickly answer questions

so does your company not support phone calls any longer as your mission eluded to?

i have heard similar complaints regarding USR on other forums, resulting in people buying elsewhere. so i don't think this isolated incident

thanks
Hi,

Sorry for your experience, but please note our office hours and also we will be off about an hour during lunch time which it will jump directly to voice mail during that time.

May I ask you to PM us your name and phone number, we will give you a call since it seems that you have a specific and technical questions on your end. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Old 10-30-2014, 01:02 PM

2000 S mercedes
PM sent

thanks for fast post
sent my #
Old 10-30-2014, 02:09 PM

2000 S mercedes
WOW i take it all back!!!

got a call from Simon at USR and have to say he answered all my questions in an informed, professional and polite manner!!!
i was so impressed i made the order and am now excited about getting my new headlights and feel i am getting the best product for the money from a great company!!!

lesson learned: be a little more patient with vendors!!
give them time to reply
i was in a hurry as my ballast is going out and the constant flashing is getting annoying

but was worth the wait
il post my thoughts on the actual product and install when it arrives
Old 11-08-2014, 02:03 AM

2000 S mercedes
headlights arrived yesterday and i installed them, they are very nice, look and work great
i had a few more questions after installing and gave them a call and got direct answers

id say this is the place to get your lights

thanks USR