S-Class (W220) 1999-2006: S 320 CDI, S 320, S430, S 500, S 600

Brake light nightmare...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2015, 06:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clk w209 AMG
Brake light nightmare...

So recently after running my car with the rear suspension at the highest point due to the leveler arm falling off while on a roadtrip.. brake light came on.... My first thought was that this had to be an alert because of the suspension arm.. anyways went and fixed the suspension by buying the leveler arm and re-program with star system. After all this had been done the light is still on....
(long story short) Bought a non oem brake switch and after trying with no luck bought the oem but yet the light is still on....

Went on ebay and bought a $99 dollar ESP/BAS computer and yet the light is still on making me think theres something on the circuitry of the car...

Perhaps the fuse? Can someone link me to the exact location of the fuse? I checked under the hood left compartment and counted from the bottom 6 till 16 to the top facing the car and the fuse was okay but receiving no voltage...

Can someone help? suggestions ? The car has the shifter now locked due to the brake light un-enabling me to shift to drive without smacking the hell out of the shifter with my right hand

I read someone probed v12 on the brake switch blue stripped cable and got it to work but I want to make sure this fuse is the correct one.