S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

**Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - September 1st - 5th, 2014**

Old 08-09-2014, 03:14 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Euros
**Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - September 1st - 5th, 2014**

I am making plans to be back up in San Jose / Norcal / Bay Area to do vinyl wrap installations again between the dates of September 1st - 5th, which is Monday - Friday.

Note: I won't be able to make another trip up to norcal for at least another 6 months after this trip, as my upcoming schedule is going to be fairly packed/busy.

Here are links to some of my vinyl wrapping tours up to norcal:
1 - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...066&highlight=
2 - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...389&highlight=
3 -http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...186&highlight=

Just a reminder. E-mail (donathon@gmail.com) me to schedule/reserve your appointment slots. Everything is a first come first serve basis. I may have an available time slot one minute and it may be taken the next (this has happened before), so the sooner you can figure out your availability and confirm it with me the better. People who e-mailed me in the past get priority, so if we can't schedule something for you this time, still e-mail me and I will keep you on my priority contact list for the next time I make a trip up to norcal / Bay Area.

For me to process each inquiry as quickly and smoothly as possible, please use the following format below:

Subject title: Norcal September 2014 Trip
Type of car:
Material finish/color (IE gloss black, carbon fiber, etc):
Part(s) you're looking to wrap:

Here are links to pictures the cars that I have worked on and examples of my vinyl work, which I have separated into groups to more easily sort through and view them. My work is not limited to only what's seen/shown below, so feel free to ask if there is something you don't see but are interested in getting done.

Gloss / matte black roof wraps
3M Di - Noc / 1080 carbon fiber roof wraps
Blacked out chrome window trim
Smoked / tinted tail light pictures

Days that I have available at the moment (I will try to keep this as up to date as possible with how many openings I still have available):

Monday - September 1
Tuesday - September 2
Wednesday - September 3
Thursday - September 4
Friday - September 5

thanks.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-10-2014, 11:18 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
This is something different than just having the tail lights tinted/smoked. The owner of this car had me vinyl wrap an outline on the tails of his Mercedes Benz C300 sedan. I did it in gloss black. The style is based off of the Brabus style tail lights that they offer, for obviously a fraction of the price of getting the tails directly from Brabus like this. I have also done this for some other cars, but it looks best on the C class with these style tails.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-12-2014, 02:30 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Here are some pictures of a white BMW E46 M3 coupe that I wrapped the roof in gloss black during my last trip up to norcal/bay area to do wraps. The pictures aren’t the greatest, since the angle of the sun at that time wasn’t that idea for taking pictures from those angles. Either way, I think the gloss black roof gave the E46 a nice updated/newer and an OEM+ look to the car.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-14-2014, 10:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
It’s always cool to see a fast wagon come in to get some work done. This dark grey Mercedes Benz E63 wagon came in to have me black out the chrome/brushed aluminum around his windows, rear trunk bar, and lower side skirt chrome pieces. We went with the matte black finish, which I think suits the color of this car. Generally I like matte finishes on darker grey colored cars like these. I think it goes well with them. I also took some close up pictures of the edges, as some people had requested.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-19-2014, 02:14 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Another car I did in one of my previous trips to norcal / Bay area. The owner of this silver Mercedes Benz CLS65 AMG had me vinyl wrap the roof of his car with the 3M 1080 gloss carbon fiber vinyl material. In addition to the roof, I also vinyl wrapped his chrome window trim with my matte black vinyl. Blacking out the window trim really complimented the roof and also dark colored wheels that the car already had. As comparison, the side B pillars have real carbon fiber overlays on them.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-22-2014, 02:31 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I had this black Mercedes Benz C63 coupe black series come by to have me tint the clear portion of his tail lights and also black out the chrome / brushed aluminum window trim on his car. For the window trim we went with my matte black material to give it that contrast and more aggressive look and for the tail lights I only tinted / smoked the clear portion of the tail lights. Tinting / smoking only the clear portion gives it a very factory look. Even though my tint / smoke film is already fairly light, this is even a further step closer for being an OEM+ type look for those who are trying to achieve that look.

Before:

Tail lights (Driver (left) side untinted / stock - Passenger (right) side tinted / smoked):

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-22-2014, 02:32 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I had this black Mercedes Benz C63 coupe black series come by to have me tint the clear portion of his tail lights and also black out the chrome / brushed aluminum window trim on his car. For the window trim we went with my matte black material to give it that contrast and more aggressive look and for the tail lights I only tinted / smoked the clear portion of the tail lights. Tinting / smoking only the clear portion gives it a very factory look. Even though my tint / smoke film is already fairly light, this is even a further step closer for being an OEM+ type look for those who are trying to achieve that look.

Before:

Tail lights (Driver (left) side untinted / stock - Passenger (right) side tinted / smoked):

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-24-2014, 12:59 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I did quite a bit of work on this white Mercedes Benz C class C250 coupe. The owner of the car had me black out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim with my gloss black vinyl material. In addition the window trim, I also lightly tinted/smoked the tail lights and blacked out the center lower portion of the front bumper in gloss black as well. Even though the car was still relatively stock, these small subtle changes still changed the look of the car quite a bit, without making it look overly modified. It’s as if it could have come from the factory this way. I believe the owner of this car was from Riverside and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the work done.

Before:

Driver/left side tinted/smoked - Passenger side stock:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-26-2014, 12:36 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
The owner of this car was also in Orange County and brought me by his CLS63 to have me lightly tint / smoke the clear section of the tail lights. I had previous blacked out his chrome / brushed aluminum window trim in matte black, which you can kind of see in the corner pictures and on the rear trunk handle piece. Even though this car was fairly blacked out, we only tinted the clear portion of the tail lights instead of the whole thing, which gave it a nice subtle touch. For comparison, if you look in the background, my X5's tail lights are completely tinted with the same shade/material.

Before:

During:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-28-2014, 01:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Here is a brand new silver Mercedes E63 sedan that I vinyl wrapped both the roof and the chrome window trim + trunk handle on the rear. For the roof, we went with a gloss black vinyl wrap finish to give it a panoramic or gloss black painted look. In addition to the roof, the side roof rails were also wrapped in gloss black, which on this car extends from the bottom of the windshield to the back of the roof. On the window trim, we went with the matte black vinyl wrap finish over the gloss black in this case, to give it a nice contrast and have it blend in with the rubber that's also around the window trim pieces. It makes the window trim pop a bit more versus just completely blending in with the windows, if that makes sense.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-30-2014, 01:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I had this brand new white Mercedes Benz CLA 250 come in to have me vinyl wrap the roof of his car. We went with gloss black vinyl finish for his roof over the matte black or carbon fiber, to give it that factory panoramic look. The owner of this car was from around Irvine / Orange County and came out to me in Anaheim Hills to have the work done. I think the gloss black roof added a lot of character to the car, for such a simple change. The other thing I could have suggested to do on this car was to black out the chrome around the windows too, but that comes down to preference and depends on what type of look you're going after.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 09-01-2014, 02:54 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
The owner of this black Mercedes Benz E550 sedan came to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have me black out his chrome / brushed aluminum window trim and also had me lightly tint / smoke the tail lights on his car. He was overall going with a darker theme with his car, so these two changes really help tie that theme together. I took some pictures of the tail lights inside and outside to show how it looks like in different lighting scenarios. Also, for the trim, we went with the matte black finish over the gloss finish for his car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com