S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600

ECU and TCU Tunes! Logic Lab Tuning

Old 12-17-2014, 01:06 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes
ECU and TCU Tunes! Logic Lab Tuning

Hello Everyone! My name is Daniel and I’ve been appointed head of our new and improved sales team at Logic Lab Tuning! I will be happy to answer any and all questions in a timeliness manner ensuring your customers satisfaction. I’d like to personally apologize for any past messages that have not had an immediate response. We want to make sure any past customers orders are taken care of correctly. Please contact me directly and I promise to get it resolved ASAP!

We want to help you get your holiday project cars up and running as best as possible to their full potential. As always, we tune for safety and engine reliability over all else! Stay tuned for some fantastic Holiday specials and I look forward to working on your project car with you!

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Daniel

55 AMG V8 Kompressor Tuning: $299
63 AMG 6.2 V8 Tuning: $399
600/65AMG (Model Year 2003-2006) Tuning: $399
600/65AMG (Model Year 2007+) Tuning: $699
320/300/350/32 AMG Tuning: $249
500/550/(55-N/A-V8) Tuning: $249

Contact Information:

1-630-354-TUNE(8863)
www.LogicLabTuning.com
logiclabtuning@gmail.com
Old 12-17-2014, 10:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 474 Likes on 363 Posts
2015 S550
Has anybody tried these guys? I've been reading some less than glowing reviews about their level of customer service, although most date back to 2013.
Old 01-07-2015, 04:37 PM
Banned

Mercedes
We will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We tune for safety and engine reliability!
Old 01-07-2015, 05:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 S550
What kind of warranty comes with your tunes? IE....the engine blows up or is recognizable by the dealer and voids any warranty on the car?
Old 05-28-2015, 11:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 203 Likes on 127 Posts
Depends on the weather
Are you guys around? I've been calling all week and I sent an email and still no reply and no answer?
Old 05-28-2015, 07:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 554 Likes on 471 Posts
2016 C300
The problem with flashing and remapping the ECU is that the ECU keeps a tally of flashes, and there shouldn't be any, unless MB did one themselves. So you can reflash the ECU and restore the factory map if the engine blows up, but you've now flashed the ECU twice and MB knows it wasn't them. If they discover the tune, kiss the power train warranty goodbye. (And rightly so...they built a margin of safety and you've removed it, so you should be on your own if it goes bad.)
Old 05-28-2015, 08:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Depends on the weather
Well, I'm not sure it was even flashed or the flash is (fill in the blank)...which I'm still waiting on a call back on.....

1.) Pre-dyno and post-dyno on a dyno dyanmics dyno shows consistent same numbers to the rear wheels before and after "tune"...I only paid for 3 pulls which is one session and they did 13+ pulls after to make sure because even they were so excited to see the numbers and it was consistent the entire time with stock numbers minus a high value of 20%+ drivetrain loss....much disappointment for everyone in the shop as we watched...and of course embarrassing.

2.) They kept hitting the speed limiter on the dyno which after the tune, it should NOT have a limiter.

3.) The speed shop calls flag on the tune as they have run cars on the dyno pushing 800+ hp to the rear wheels right in front of me. I guarantee the dyno does not have an issue as they build race cars all day every day.

4.) Until the "tune" I was driving the car in C, after the "tune" I have only driven in S which I guess is why initially I felt such a difference in the power of the car thinking it was the tune but it was because it was in S, which believe it or not makes a big difference.

5.) I hope the outcome of this is good so I don't have to make a drive to Illinois.

5.) The 600 is a freaking beast in of itself and is fast as all get out and everyone was still impressed with all of the gizmos and gadgets in the car.

Old 05-28-2015, 08:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 C300
Yeah, personally I'd be thrilled with the 600's factory level of performance, at least for a few months. So you're saying the Emperor has no clothes with respect to this vendor?

The car looks great BTW. The wheel/tire proportions looked off to me in the first pics but it just looks badass now. AMG quad exhaust and S63 rear bumper perhaps?
Old 05-28-2015, 08:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Depends on the weather
Well, a tree, is a tree, is a tree. Hopefully I hear back tomorrow with an answer or explanation and be issued a refund including paying 80.00 for overnight shipping.

Thanks...yeah the ride is still good. Yes, I am pretty sure Gary's kit is going to happen..I like the look of it now but the kit would definitely make the car look a lot nicer, especially with the quad exhaust.
Old 05-28-2015, 08:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 C300
Well the good news about an imaginary tune is that it's undetectable by STAR diagnostics.
Old 05-28-2015, 09:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Depends on the weather
Old 05-28-2015, 09:31 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Originally Posted by WHPH28
Well, I'm not sure it was even flashed or the flash is (fill in the blank)...which I'm still waiting on a call back on.....

1.) Pre-dyno and post-dyno on a dyno dyanmics dyno shows consistent same numbers to the rear wheels before and after "tune"...I only paid for 3 pulls which is one session and they did 13+ pulls after to make sure because even they were so excited to see the numbers and it was consistent the entire time with stock numbers minus a high value of 20%+ drivetrain loss....much disappointment for everyone in the shop as we watched...and of course embarrassing.

2.) They kept hitting the speed limiter on the dyno which after the tune, it should NOT have a limiter.

3.) The speed shop calls flag on the tune as they have run cars on the dyno pushing 800+ hp to the rear wheels right in front of me. I guarantee the dyno does not have an issue as they build race cars all day every day.

4.) Until the "tune" I was driving the car in C, after the "tune" I have only driven in S which I guess is why initially I felt such a difference in the power of the car thinking it was the tune but it was because it was in S, which believe it or not makes a big difference.

5.) I hope the outcome of this is good so I don't have to make a drive to Illinois.

5.) The 600 is a freaking beast in of itself and is fast as all get out and everyone was still impressed with all of the gizmos and gadgets in the car.

As I said earlier today, I will have the tuner contact you as soon as he can. He had a death in the immediate family yesterday and as any person can understand, things have to be done.

We want to make sure that tune was correct on your car and make sure you are happy with it, as you posted the first time! It's difficult to dyno the v12 Mercedes motors correctly and I will make sure that our tuner contacts you as soon as he can to make sure everything is correct.

We stand behind our product 100%. The ignorant comments from other people in the thread are sad but happen in these forums from people who don't know what they are talking about. We will make any problem you are having correct!
Old 05-29-2015, 01:02 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
S500
Old 05-29-2015, 05:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Depends on the weather
Thank you and I am sorry to hear about his loss.

Honestly, I would rather just be issued a refund and call it a day. I don't want to have to pull the ecu again and overnight ship it, especially since now this car is my daily driver and I would be with out it for 2-3 days again.
Old 05-29-2015, 07:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 C300
Also I'd like to announce that I now too am offering ECU tunes. Mine do not require that the module be removed from the car. Instead once payment is received I will transmit the tune to the car via the TeleAid antenna. Not only will you feel like you got more horsepower and greater torque, my tune enables "Hover Mode" which causes the car to experience brief periods of weightlessness, and even makes the paint more shiny! Not only are my tunes undetectable by your dealers diagnostics, they're even undetectable by a Dyno! Super stealthy! PayPal accepted!

Last edited by Mike5215; 05-29-2015 at 07:32 AM.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S600
Originally Posted by Mike5215
Also I'd like to announce that I now too am offering ECU tunes. Mine do not require that the module be removed from the car. Instead once payment is received I will transmit the tune to the car via the TeleAid antenna. Not only will you feel like you got more horsepower and greater torque, my tune enables "Hover Mode" which causes the car to experience brief periods of weightlessness, and even makes the paint more shiny! Not only are my tunes undetectable by your dealers diagnostics, they're even undetectable by a Dyno! Super stealthy! PayPal accepted!
Lol too funny! =P

-Action
Old 06-03-2015, 03:07 PM

08 S550 4Matic AMG Package

PM me info on the tune you do. (i think you were serious and not just making a joke.) lol . I would like more info on how its done, what it affects, and pricing. I'm new to the tuning stuff so bare with my novice questions, but I am big on doing my research before I try something out.
Old 06-03-2015, 07:05 PM

2008 S550, 2006 911, 2006 M5, 2005 F-150 King Ranch
Mike, count me in too.

I can wire funds ASAP! !!
Old 06-03-2015, 08:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 C300
I am happy to announce that by cross referencing your forum usernames and your state's motor vehicle database I was able to complete and transmit your new tunes to your vehicles. Your cars now make 750 rwhp! Once payment is received I will unlock Hover Mode. Just remember that if you lose a race to a Passat or a Camry it's probably because they have one of my advanced tunes.
Old 06-04-2015, 01:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 S550
The silence from LLT is deafening. I was considering getting this done (they also claim 2-3 MPG better than stock), but the fact that they haven't come up with a credible response as to why their tune produced zero gains has changed my mind.
Old 06-04-2015, 01:34 PM
Banned

Mercedes
Originally Posted by DaveW68
The silence from LLT is deafening. I was considering getting this done (they also claim 2-3 MPG better than stock), but the fact that they haven't come up with a credible response as to why their tune produced zero gains has changed my mind.
We have been in contact and are in the process of helping the above customer to get the car running perfectly. We are trying to work around his unique circumstances (it is his daily driver) so that way he does not have to be out of the car for a few days. We try to go above and beyond to make our customers happy!

As for why no reply in the thread, our goal is to help our customer, not spend our time responding to nonsensical posts.
Old 06-04-2015, 01:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 C300
Originally Posted by DaveW68
Read that first post, about the last time they did business here and then ignored their customer's emails, and how now there's a new, improved "sales team"

So who died the last time they started ignoring their customers?

If you have a sales team, and one of your tech guys is out for a personal matter, what prevents you and your team from responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner? Was the entire newly improved sales team responsible for funeral planning?

Do I think anyone actually died? Well, it seemed a lot to me like an excuse that was supposed to simultaneously explain the lack of response and make the customer feel like a dick for complaining about something as petty as a tune when a life was lost.
Old 06-04-2015, 01:50 PM

S600
I was considering getting a tune done myself as I am in Chicago and local but I am waiting to see how this gets resolved and if there are actually any gains produced from this tune.

-Action
Old 06-04-2015, 02:11 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I'm your huckleberry
Read that first post, about the last time they did business here and then ignored their customer's emails, and how now there's a new, improved "sales team"

So who died the last time they started ignoring their customers?

If you have a sales team, and one of your tech guys is out for a personal matter, what prevents you and your team from responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner? Was the entire newly improved sales team responsible for funeral planning?

Do I think anyone actually died? Well, it seemed a lot to me like an excuse that was supposed to simultaneously explain the lack of response and make the customer feel like a dick for complaining about something as petty as a tune when a life was lost.
It is so transparent--you're only saying all this so that you can sell more of your own advanced tunes. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with it, in fact, it is GREAT. I think my car even stays cleaner now (maybe from the higher velocity).
Old 06-04-2015, 02:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2015 S550
Originally Posted by LogicLabTuning
We have been in contact and are in the process of helping the above customer to get the car running perfectly. We are trying to work around his unique circumstances (it is his daily driver) so that way he does not have to be out of the car for a few days. We try to go above and beyond to make our customers happy!

As for why no reply in the thread, our goal is to help our customer, not spend our time responding to nonsensical posts.
I'm more interested in hearing why your flash produced zero gains for WHPH....when 110 hp was pretty much guaranteed. Should everybody be getting a before and after dyno to make sure that their ECU was actually tuned to produce the gains you claim? It's obvious that WHPH was having the placebo effect when he first posted about his results....not realizing that he was running his car in "comfort mode" prior to the tune...and "sport mode" after the tune.

Honestly, I have yet to hear of even one positive experience about LLT on the W221 board. I know that if I received a tune from you that produced the great gains that you promise, I'd be singing your praises all day long. To me, your company seems to be a little bit "fly by night" at this point. I hope that you're able to turn around your reputation here by being a company that goes out of their way to make their customers happy and actually produce that gains you promise with tunes that are as safe as what comes from the factory. I guess time will tell...

BTW, Mike is a self proclaimed smart-*** that God sent down to this earth to keep us W221 folks entertained with his "nonsensical" humor. He's running on 1 ball and half a dick right now....so cut him some slack.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ECU and TCU Tunes! Logic Lab Tuning