S-Class (W221) 2007-2013: S 320 CDI, S 350, S 450, S 500, S 550, S 420 CDI, S 600
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

aznevoviii IS A CROOK!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2015, 11:00 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
09 S63
Originally Posted by DaveW68
Don't get your panties in a twist Denis....I'm just having some fun with you. I probably would stop with the smart *** comments if you would PLEASE let this thread die and deal with your drama off the board. You've made your point....several times, and you're likely making it worse for yourself in coming to a resolution by dragging this on and on. Let it go!

YOU want me to let it die out but yet you've continued to comment? get the **** out of here. If you want it to die out then don't comment and ignore it. It's simple.
Old 01-22-2015, 11:01 AM

09 S63
Originally Posted by PeterUbers
Hope you get some or all of your money back, OP.

Lesson learned: if you're selling -- be up front about all defects, post hi res detailed photos and confirm prior to final sale that buyer is content with product as is and get a sign off on that. If you're buying, buy new, or make sure you request said hi res photos and get seller to sign off that product is exactly as stated and outline what you both define as "excellent" "good" "as-is" etc.

I hope I do too. I've sent all documents into FedEX and now it's a waiting game. It sure is a lesson learned. I'm a foreigner but I know the term excellent and what it means, this was a misinterpretation of the word excellent.
Old 01-22-2015, 11:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 475 Likes on 363 Posts
2015 S550
Old 01-22-2015, 11:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
96 and 08 911 turbos
ok, well, when I buy used parts, I expect there may be some sort of wear. The pictures that he sent you are useless for determining damage. From that distance with grey touch up paint, you can't see anything. The wheels (save for the bend) are in average used condition. Excellent...not a chance.

Now, cosmetic damage is one thing...the bend is another. He claims he didn't know...ok fine, now you do. At the very least, he should pay for the cost to have the rim repaired.

Realistically, if I were the buyer, I would be ok if he agreed to pay for half the cost to have the wheels refinished (about $350 or so).

Finally, I think the thread may have been a bit premature, and perhaps the language a bit strong. While I can see why you're pissed, you get further by staying professional and respectful (I am NOT in any way saying you shouldn't fight this).

Good luck Denis.

I would not buy anything from the seller.
Old 01-22-2015, 06:56 PM

09 S63
You're right, the choice of language could have been better but that's the way it came out. I don't want to put $1 toward repairing the wheels when I bought "excellent" condition wheels. These wheels are $1300 shipped online, why would anybody even think of buying used wheels and having them repaired when you can get new for the same price?

You not buying from him is what this thread is about, raising warning on this seller.

Originally Posted by Quadcammer
ok, well, when I buy used parts, I expect there may be some sort of wear. The pictures that he sent you are useless for determining damage. From that distance with grey touch up paint, you can't see anything. The wheels (save for the bend) are in average used condition. Excellent...not a chance.

Now, cosmetic damage is one thing...the bend is another. He claims he didn't know...ok fine, now you do. At the very least, he should pay for the cost to have the rim repaired.

Realistically, if I were the buyer, I would be ok if he agreed to pay for half the cost to have the wheels refinished (about $350 or so).

Finally, I think the thread may have been a bit premature, and perhaps the language a bit strong. While I can see why you're pissed, you get further by staying professional and respectful (I am NOT in any way saying you shouldn't fight this).

Good luck Denis.

I would not buy anything from the seller.
Old 01-22-2015, 08:42 PM

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
1956 Oldsmobile 98 Holiday, 2006 AMG S55, 2016 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE
Everyone is so quick to tell him to suck it up, and get off the public boards.. He just lost $1,400!! I'd say that earns him a week or two to ***** about it.. Maybe everyone who can't stand to hear about it anymore can put together a fund, and all pitch in and maybe help out a fellow member? That way you won't have to put up with the thread anymore?
Old 01-22-2015, 09:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 556 Likes on 473 Posts
2016 C300
^+1. But not for the forum the transaction would never have happened. There's an implied level of trust. Denis treated Az fairly when he agreed to use the "family" function on PayPal, saving Az the transaction fee and simultaneously waiving any recourse if the deal goes bad.

Az reciprocated with the very weak defense that his feelings were hurt by Denis' brusque tone, so apparently to "teach him a lesson" about how to treat sellers who screw you on a deal and offer no recourse he was doing nothing. Apparently you have to be very pleasant and cordial when asking a seller of defective goods to return your money, otherwise you'll offend the seller and as punishment he keeps your money. Please.

And yeah, Denis can be a hot head. He went ballistic when I made a joke in one of his threads one time. It changes nothing.
Old 01-22-2015, 11:19 PM

09 S63
Haha Mike, still trying to figure out that squirrel issue

Originally Posted by Mike5215
^+1. But not for the forum the transaction would never have happened. There's an implied level of trust. Denis treated Az fairly when he agreed to use the "family" function on PayPal, saving Az the transaction fee and simultaneously waiving any recourse if the deal goes bad.

Az reciprocated with the very weak defense that his feelings were hurt by Denis' brusque tone, so apparently to "teach him a lesson" about how to treat sellers who screw you on a deal and offer no recourse he was doing nothing. Apparently you have to be very pleasant and cordial when asking a seller of defective goods to return your money, otherwise you'll offend the seller and as punishment he keeps your money. Please.

And yeah, Denis can be a hot head. He went ballistic when I made a joke in one of his threads one time. It changes nothing.
Old 01-22-2015, 11:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63
Definitely didn't expect my first post to be on this type of thread! As a previous member mentioned, there is certainly an implied level of trust within a forum community. Regardless of how Denis has reacted, his demeanor doesn't take away from the fact that he got damaged rims that were obviously mis-represented as being in excellent condition. The Seller should do the honorable thing and accept the wheels back less shipping...if he cares at all about salvaging his reputation. Bottom line...practice the golden rule and life will treat you better.

Last edited by 1sikE63; 01-22-2015 at 11:44 PM.
Old 01-23-2015, 01:01 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2010 S550 4Matic
I would not buy anything from this seller even if he will refund you Denis, which in my opinion is not going to happen. I think it's time to pay him a visit🔫🔪💣.
Old 01-23-2015, 06:59 AM

09 S63
Originally Posted by alexandercat76
I would not buy anything from this seller even if he will refund you Denis, which in my opinion is not going to happen. I think it's time to pay him a visit🔫🔪💣.
Haha $1400 isn't an amount to go visit him over now $14,000 would have been. He's made it clear that he wasn't going to refund any money and I hope FedEX does so I can go on with my life. I may end up in Maryland someday and I may go see him at his place of business Tutti Frutti or Bon Chon Chicken. Who's down for some Korean chicken? I'll buy
Old 01-23-2015, 08:41 AM

2010 S550 4Matic
It's not the amount, don't let nobody f*** you over. Too bad we are not in Russia, this guy would of been hanging by his *****... Anyway I'm down for some Tutti Frutti
Old 01-23-2015, 08:46 AM

09 S63
It's not the amount, don't let nobody f*** you over. Too bad we are not in Russia, this guy would of been hanging by his *****... Anyway I'm down for some Tutti Frutti

Ahh my fellow foreigner. I am from Bosnia, it is the same over there. I see you're in Chicagoland area, about 3 hours west of me, maybe we can rally on over to Tutti Frutti land one day
Old 01-23-2015, 08:50 AM

2010 S550 4Matic
You driving, I am hanging
Old 01-23-2015, 08:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 S550 4Matic
Originally Posted by Denis_E55
These wheels are $1300 shipped online, why would anybody even think of buying used wheels and having them repaired when you can get new for the same price?

I'm sorry for asking this but why would you buy them used if you could get new for the same price ?
Old 01-23-2015, 08:57 AM

09 S63
Originally Posted by Bill-W221
I'm sorry for asking this but why would you buy them used if you could get new for the same price ?

because the tires were included and as listed "excellent" I figured I was buying like new!
Old 01-23-2015, 09:11 AM

09 S63
You driving, I am hanging
We make a good team already. Tutti Frutti we are coming for you!
Old 01-23-2015, 10:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 203 Likes on 127 Posts
Depends on the weather
Hey I'm in Maryland. If you guys all drive out here, we can have a W221 car meet. :-)

I'm not taking sides but I sold my oem wheels and tires on here with the sensors when I first joined. The buyer paid me using the gift option too if i recall to avoid the paypal fees. I took pictures of the wheels/tires up close, tread etc. I took pictures of them on the counter wrapped at the UPS store when I dropped them off. They were basically wrapped exactly like yours were.

All went smooth, no issues. Sorry for your loss about the wheels though...maybe you'll get your money back...?

Last edited by WHPH28; 01-23-2015 at 10:55 AM.
Old 01-23-2015, 11:03 AM

09 S63
Originally Posted by WHPH28
Hey I'm in Maryland. If you guys all drive out here, we can have a W221 car meet. :-)

I'm not taking sides but I sold my oem wheels and tires on here with the sensors when I first joined. The buyer paid me using the gift option too if i recall to avoid the paypal fees. I took pictures of the wheels/tires up close, tread etc. I took pictures of them on the counter wrapped at the UPS store when I dropped them off. They were basically wrapped exactly like yours were.

All went smooth, no issues. Sorry for your loss about the wheels though...maybe you'll get your money back...?
Yeah! Let's set up a meet @ Tutti Frutti Or Bon Chon Chicken?! I've purchased wheels like wrapped like this before, I bought a set of KMC Slides 26" for my GMC Denali, the only difference is the buyer wrapped each individual spoke with wrap and then cardboard outside and plastic wrap all over it, came from Washington, not one single scratch. I hope I get some money back too.
Old 01-23-2015, 01:07 PM

2010 S550 4Matic
Denis, PM the date, let's make a surprise visit
Old 01-23-2015, 01:20 PM

09 S63
Denis, PM the date, let's make a surprise visit
Sounds like plan you crazy Russian
Old 01-23-2015, 01:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 556 Likes on 473 Posts
2016 C300
Yikes! This has spun off in a strange direction. I'm all for some public shaming on the forum but let's not talk about whacking the guy. He may have been unscrupulous seller in this instance but he didn't rape or kill anyone.

(Also, if anyone here ever does decide to knock some dude off don't post your intentions on the internet. That stuff has a nasty habit of showing up at trial. )

Now I will lighten the mood with a prison joke.

On his first day, an inmate is approached by an enormous convict. The convict says "You wanna be the husband or the wife?" The new inmate thinks for a minute and says "I guess the Husband..." "Good" the convict says, "Now get over here and suck your wife's dick."
Old 01-23-2015, 01:48 PM

09 S63
Originally Posted by Mike5215
Yikes! This has spun off in a strange direction. I'm all for some public shaming on the forum but let's not talk about whacking the guy. He may have been unscrupulous seller in this instance but he didn't rape or kill anyone.

(Also, if anyone here ever does decide to knock some dude off don't post your intentions on the internet. That stuff has a nasty habit of showing up at trial. )

Now I will lighten the mood with a prison joke.

On his first day, an inmate is approached by an enormous convict. The convict says "You wanna be the husband or the wife?" The new inmate thinks for a minute and says "I guess the Husband..." "Good" the convict says, "Now get over here and suck your wife's dick."

haha it's all a joke Mike, I made it clear that $1400 wasn't an amount to go whack him. That's a funny joke tho! I guess either way you're suckin something LOL
Old 01-23-2015, 02:23 PM

09 S63
Well the way it stands right now FedEX denied coverage. They told me it is due to insufficient packaging. I asked her for another review and she said they would get back to me. Also told me FEDEX does not sell insurance on items, they have a declared value section but that is only if they damage your items and good luck proving that to them.

On the other hand I figured out why AZN wasn't getting my texts, he has my number blocked. I called him from my cell phone and it went to voicemail couple of times, called him from my work phone and he picked up. Funny right?
Old 01-23-2015, 03:08 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,353 Likes on 2,807 Posts
2012 CLS63
does that mean this thread is done?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: aznevoviii IS A CROOK!