S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

quad AMG mufflers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 11:28 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
quad AMG mufflers

We have one new AMG quad exhaust left in our Californian stock incase anybody is interested in it and wants to pick it up in either the LA area, the Bay area or Las Vegas within the upcoming 2 weeks…this quad AMG exhaust is meant for the 2003 and up S430s & S500s but will fit the pre 2003 S55s as well as long as the installer has the proper know-how.
The bumper will have to be cut to fit the quad exhaust and a cutting template (original sticker) to indicate the piece that needs to be cut is included (for the AMG bumper).
The quad exhausts costs 1400USD (one-time offer) when picked up in either of the above mentioned areas…as we do not have the facility to install mufflers we do NOT offer installation ourselves.

mail us at Info@MBenzNL.com when interested

greetingz,
Old 04-03-2006, 11:52 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
06' Clk 500 Cabriolet, 01' CL 55, 00' Clk 430
Damn Steve, you're a month too late for me. I just bought mine at wholesale price for $1800 !! It the same price you offered me two months ago. Now you're want to get rid of it for $1400. This is very good deal guys !!!
Old 04-04-2006, 12:54 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Picture me Rolling!
Originally Posted by MBenzNL
We have one new AMG quad exhaust left in our Californian stock incase anybody is interested in it and wants to pick it up in either the LA area, the Bay area or Las Vegas within the upcoming 2 weeks…this quad AMG exhaust is meant for the 2003 and up S430s & S500s but will fit the pre 2003 S55s as well as long as the installer has the proper know-how.
The bumper will have to be cut to fit the quad exhaust and a cutting template (original sticker) to indicate the piece that needs to be cut is included (for the AMG bumper).
The quad exhausts costs 1400USD (one-time offer) when picked up in either of the above mentioned areas…as we do not have the facility to install mufflers we do NOT offer installation ourselves.

greetingz,
Steve, Is there anyway I can recieve a copy of the template for the cutouts. Let me know if they are available seperately? Thanks!
Old 04-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Rlo
Almost a Member!

Steve let me know if your willing to ship ?

I know the message states local pickup, but if your willing please ship to Boston then I'm a buyer

These should fit on a 2002 S430 with the AMG bumper, correct ?

Thanks, Ron
Old 04-04-2006, 02:02 PM

2006 S500, 2004 LX470
I have a 2006 S500 with the AMG appearance package. I live in So Cal., will they fit my car? Will I still need to cut the bumper?
Old 04-04-2006, 10:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
Originally Posted by degeester
I have a 2006 S500 with the AMG appearance package. I live in So Cal., will they fit my car? Will I still need to cut the bumper?
You guys probably still have to cut the bumpers since the cut outs are for the single tip mufflers, which are smaller than ones for the dual tip mufflers.
Old 04-06-2006, 04:24 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by Clk&Slk
Damn Steve, you're a month too late for me. I just bought mine at wholesale price for $1800 !! It the same price you offered me two months ago. Now you're want to get rid of it for $1400. This is very good deal guys !!!
a month ago I didn't have anything in stock and I would have had to ship the muffler per FedEx IP as an individual item - now I bought this muffler together with several other quad exhausts, numberous AMG illuminated doorsills, a couple set of rims and a dozen manufactur steering wheels...so discount was better and shipping to the US was combined with other parts.

@ degeester - yes and yes

greetingz,
Old 03-18-2015, 03:03 PM

W124, W220 S500 4matic, W140 S500, CLS55 AMG
Hate to bump up an old thread but I recently acquired a S55 AMG exhaust and am looking for a template or measurements on where the sport bumper needs to be trimmed to fit the quad exhaust. I have searched and found a few posts that indicate a sticker is available from mercedes/amg that you apply to the bumper and shows where the cuts are to be made.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Sam

Originally Posted by MBenzNL

greetingz,