S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

It's official - car is off to Speedriven

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-11-2014, 07:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Im satisfied w/mine it goes thru too.. Just curious is all.. Looks to be very prof install way to go Marcin!
Old 08-25-2014, 10:07 AM

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts
sl600
Hey Thericker or anybody else. I am trying to find out from Speedriven what has happened to some items I have ordered but they have gone silent on me. I had no problem contacting them while placing the order or paying the invoice but now the items are weeks overdue i get nothing.
Does anybody have any other way to contact them other than the telephone they don't answer and Marcin's,konrad's and sales emails which I get no response from.
I stupidly ignored a lot of the posts reporting bad service as I thought it may have been some customer blame but however i am now less convinced as I am getting the same treatment.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:04 AM
Banned

Received 72 Likes on 62 Posts
Speedriven
Originally Posted by F1BHP
Hey Thericker or anybody else. I am trying to find out from Speedriven what has happened to some items I have ordered but they have gone silent on me. I had no problem contacting them while placing the order or paying the invoice but now the items are weeks overdue i get nothing.
Does anybody have any other way to contact them other than the telephone they don't answer and Marcin's,konrad's and sales emails which I get no response from.
I stupidly ignored a lot of the posts reporting bad service as I thought it may have been some customer blame but however i am now less convinced as I am getting the same treatment.

Are you sending emails to info@speedriven.com?
Old 09-07-2014, 01:55 AM

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
2006 S65 AMG
any chance to get new pics with the connections? i'm looking to do my own and trying to get the best plan of attack
Old 10-24-2014, 04:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts
CL65
So after driving the car for a while, is there anything else you can share? Do you intend to take it to the track as the cooler weather approaches? It would be interesting to see what that thing can do with the cooler weather. I hope all is well.
Old 10-24-2014, 08:15 PM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
2006 s65. Ford Excursion 6.0. Pontiac GTO convertible. Porsche 944 Turbo SCCA car. Wife-E550 and 968
Originally Posted by RaceHorse
So after driving the car for a while, is there anything else you can share? Do you intend to take it to the track as the cooler weather approaches? It would be interesting to see what that thing can do with the cooler weather. I hope all is well.
All is mostly well. waiting for an updated tune from Marcin, and I need to do a little fabrication to the distronic mount to try to fit bigger filters. I also have an occasional cylinder 4 misfire that I am trying to get to the bottom of under full throttle acceleration. I have driven the car 7k miles since I have gotten it back, wanted to get to the track but schedule and rain have gotten in the way. Marcin, any updates on my flash programmer?