S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

Cleaning rims

Old 07-31-2014, 12:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 s63 amg
Cleaning rims

I had already ordered some iron x wheel cleaner after seeing it online before asking advice in the forum and it came today. The stuff is awesome. Works just like the online videos. Eats away the grime and baked on looking stuff you think will never come off, like its nothing. No harm to the rim either

Just an FYI, if you're looking for something, this iron x gel is no joke.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:21 PM

S65 AMG
I have not heard of this brand. Make sure it is PH balanced otherwise it damages the clear coat and then the wheel after a while. P21S is always good German brand and comes in Gel form as well that you can spray and leave on for a while for tougher cleaning.
Old 08-18-2014, 07:26 PM

2011 s63 amg
Originally Posted by corsaschnell
I have not heard of this brand. Make sure it is PH balanced otherwise it damages the clear coat and then the wheel after a while. P21S is always good German brand and comes in Gel form as well that you can spray and leave on for a while for tougher cleaning.
Ok thanks. I watched a bunch of videos on the ironx when searching for a good cleaner. Its looks legit. I used it once and didn't have an issue, but I'll check out the German brand. Thank you