S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

Chrysler Warranty Running Out - Options?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2014, 03:41 PM

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Buick T-Type, 70 cuda, S65 and a very FAST Truck!
Chrysler Warranty Running Out - Options?

My Chrysler warranty is going to run out in a couple months, are there any other decent warranty plans out there that will cover a 2006 S65?

I figure once this warranty has expired it will be impossible to get future coverage so I would like to see if there are any other options out there.

Thanks
Old 12-21-2014, 10:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 159 Likes on 128 Posts
NB8 PARACHUTE
`

https://mbworld.org/forums/extended-...scussions-191/

I am also looking at an extended warranty for the 2006 S65

`
Old 12-22-2014, 01:47 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ford Fusion
We are here to help

If you are interested in extended coverage or a vehicle protection plan, Autopom is an accredited business by the BBB and has an A rating, along with an "A" rating from A.M. Best

We have four separate providers, and cover vehicles up to 25 years old and up to 225,000 miles on the odometer, so we have multiple plans and levels of coverage to suit your needs. We also offer payment plans with no extra charge, to make the plans more affordable for our customers. If you are interested in obtaining a quote, please feel free to message us with the year/make/model/mileage and your state of residency. We will be happy to run, and send you a quote to fit your needs, along with a sample contract, so you can look over the contract to see what is covered and what is excluded, and be fully informed before purchasing a policy.

Feel free to contact us at (800) 724 8141 , or check out our website at http://www.extended-vehicle-warranty.com/ for more information.

*Some Make/Model may not apply based on state/mileage/etc.*