S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

SAVINI WHEELS W220/221 GALLERY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2015, 08:27 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S550
SAVINI WHEELS W220/221 GALLERY

The latest going on from SAVINI wheels...

First up...

BM09 - BRUSHED

22X9 +30
22X10.5 +34

Stay tuned for more updates!!
Old 07-12-2015, 08:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 50 Likes on 40 Posts
E 63S Wagon Renntech, E55 Renntech, SL65, SL 55 030, ML, bunch of old ones--they come, they go...
Nice!

Got a set going on my cl 63 next week..how about some pix of that 222 with the bm9's and the Wald trim?
Old 07-13-2015, 11:10 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
S550
Originally Posted by allenjdmb
Got a set going on my cl 63 next week..how about some pix of that 222 with the bm9's and the Wald trim?
NICE! Let me see what we can dig up for you!!
Old 07-30-2015, 05:16 PM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
SL600 / SL450 (107) / E350 / BMW M5 E60 / BMW 745i (E23) / BMW X6M / Toyota Hilux 4 WD/ Honda CBX 10
Savini...., Bad experience.

A word of caution .... I bought one set, and Savini lied to my face to me.
I did not get what I paid for, and all the time knew about it but still did not righted.
Will never buy a second time from Savini. Arrogant behavior.
and I sold them to h.... l. because they also weight to much.

and here is my story.

Before I decide to build the wide body project I assembly the SL63 AMG kit also from Prior design.... fitment was pretty good...not 100 but 95%.
So I ordered new wheels from Savini and got them.... here is the TRUE story what they did to me.

My Savini experience.... bad vendor
Hello "Members".

I take my story short .
I own an SL600 R230 from 2004.
For about one year ago I decide to buy new wheels at my car,,,,,
I told "Savini" about all the "bad vendors" Rennen and Iconz wheels I had before…. all about how they lie to me and they "stolen" money from me.
About 1200 USD together and no warranty when I got problems with the chrome lips…. they blow out only after few months.

I was in contact with Randy at Savini….. he told me that I must contact their dealer to made the order. John www.wheelandtiredesigns.com

From the beginning I ask if they can made wheels to me buy my own specs.
Front 9*20" ET 20
Rear 11*20" ET 28

I got following answer 17.1.2012:
We usually build a 20x9 ET26 and 20x11 ET31. We cannot guarantee proper fitment with lower offsets, I will build it to the specs you want. How are you wanting this order shipped out.

I order the wheels at my own specs 28.1.2012 :

Hello John.

I order from you for 7000 D SV10 (face) XC series ( deep concave) wheels include the freight cost door to door.

(I try to send the money today and normaly it's take few days before you can see them there).

- Outer lip Gloss black
- Inner lip Gloss black
- Window 1. Gloss black.
- Window 2. Gloss black.
- Center 1. Brushed
- Register Brushed
- Rivets Brushed

Front : 9*20" ET 20. Lip 4,5"
Rear : 11*20" ET 28. Lip 5,5"

The wheels arrive fast and I was very very happy with them!!!
The first thing I notice when I assembly the wheels at the car that the front wheel was not at the fender line….so I bought an 5mm spacers at the front and "I thought that I measured it wrong and it was probably my own fault".
I don't started to check where the problem really was… because they looks great.

I use the wheels about 3-4 months and decide to start a new project with the car…. Wide body SL600. When the parts arrive I start to measure new specs to my new wheels….
I measure them many times and notice the calculations don't match??!!
I took of the wheels and at the wheels you can't se any ET stamps… so I decide to measure them…. at this moment I notice that my wheels from Savini is not what I have order from them and paid 7000 USD!!!!

I contact John and Savini (Randy) about one month ago and ask about this…. and told them they have lie and mislead me and I'm not happy with this.
I ask for compensation because I paid 7000 USD (incl freight) for a set what I could have had…. answer was no compensation because is so long time ago.
( I ask help also for change this "wrong" setup to wide body setup…. no answers".)

I PAID 7000 USD FOR A SETUP WHICH WAS NOT I PAID FOR. I find an invoice from Savini to Wheel and tires about 4200 USD in one of the wheel box so the dealer Wheel and tires took about 2800 USD incl freight cost.

So for you all….. watch out and I recommend to leave issues like this alone…. BEWARE Savini wheels and John www.wheelandtiredesigns.com
We must show them al that they can't behavior us like this…. they think they own our cars….

I have show them this thread before I hang it out.

Last edited by Ekselent; 08-03-2015 at 04:48 PM.