S55 AMG, S65 AMG , S63 AMG (W220, W221) 2001 - 2013 (Two Generations)

Your Feedback is Needed!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-30-2015, 10:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes e220
Your Feedback is Needed!

Dear Forum,

Your opinion is needed. Please support us in our research and take 5 minutes out to fill this survey. All data is collected anonymously for academic purposes and treated confidentially. Demographic data that you enter (as per your discretion) is cumulatively analysed but no personal data (such as names or addresses) is needed.

Survey Link :
https://esmt.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?S...S9bXd4sGgqTSK1

Background Information:
We are 5 students pursuing a masters at the European School of Management and Technology in Berlin. Part of the course is a consulting project. In our case the project takes place in cooperation with Mercedes-Benz AMG.

The purpose of this survey is to get your feedback as AMG customers and analyse overall trends. Data is collected completely anonymously and will be presented to the Mercedes-AMG "Best Customer Experience" team at the end of November. We DO NOT want to sell you anything, just know what you think. The aim is to examine your experience as consumer and building on this to create an analysis, so as to enhance the customer experience in the long term. Participation in the survey is completely anonymous, the data collected will be kept confidential and made available only to Mercedes-AMG in analytical form as a presentation. Results will also be shared on this forum once our analysis is complete.

Overall, the survey does not take more than 5 minutes.

Best
Pratheet

IN CASE OF ANY QUESTIONS, OR IF YOU HAVE FEEDBACK THAT YOU FELT THE SURVEY WAS NOT ABLE TO ELICIT, PLEASE CONTACT ME either on this forum or at pratheet.vinjamur@mba2015.esmt.org
Old 11-01-2015, 06:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 265 Likes on 214 Posts
'06 MB S55 AMG; '04 Audi Allroad 4.2; '05 BMW M3 Conv.; '92 MB 500E
You should move this to the AMG Private Lounge, particularly if you are working with them. I don't think anyone here will trust the link otherwise.

maw
Old 11-01-2015, 07:27 PM

Mercedes e220
Hi maw
Thanks for the feedback. I agree completely. On the advice of the admin i've moved this thread to the w212 AMG forum and we're working on some official endorsement to help with the trust factor. Hopefully that comes through soon!
Best
Pratheet
Old 11-02-2015, 08:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 Mercedes S63 AMG
I filled out the survey. Hope I can get some of those endorsements :-)

I'm from Canada so I hope that what I filled out will be taken into consideration.
Old 11-03-2015, 11:42 AM

Mercedes e220
Thanks triniexr
yes it will be all feedback is welcome, it's great to hear what actual customers have to say!