Wheels and Tires The archived forum for wheels and tires for sale by members. Browse newer listings and create your own in our new Marketplace.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 17" Wheels for R Class, ML, or GL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 07:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 R350 - P01- Black on Black, 2008 Toyota Sienna Limited
FS: 17" Wheels for R Class, ML, or GL

I have a set of factory OEM Mercedes 17" wheels pulled off of a 2007 R350. I have already sold the tires, so only the wheels are for sale. They are in great condition, with only a few nicks/scratches consistent with the miles. There is no curb rash or damage, they are not bent, etc. There are only a few light scratches from storage, check the pictures for all the details. I am keeping my MB centercaps, but you can easily find some on Ebay or use the ones you already have..they are just the standard size. The wheels are bolt pattern 5x112 and have a 50mm offset. They should fit any R class, M class, or GL class from what I have seen, but check with your dealer to make sure they will fit before you bid. $275 shipped.
Attached Thumbnails FS:  17" Wheels for R Class, ML, or GL-022.jpg   FS:  17" Wheels for R Class, ML, or GL-023.jpg   FS:  17" Wheels for R Class, ML, or GL-027.jpg   FS:  17" Wheels for R Class, ML, or GL-028.jpg   FS:  17" Wheels for R Class, ML, or GL-029.jpg  

FS:  17" Wheels for R Class, ML, or GL-031.jpg