Sponsored by:

Recommended Wheel Vendor: USARim

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 02:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
Recommended Wheel Vendor: USARim

I want to share my experience working with Frank at USARim and also share some pictures of their excellent product. First off, as most of you know it is not always easy to find wheels for our cars due to the brakes. The biggest challenge for me was wanting to stay with 18in wheels. I did some research online, found the wheels I wanted and put in a call to USARim. Frank was excellent and VERY knowledgeable of our cars.

As for the wheels themselves... they are absolutely beautiful, especially in person. The quality and finish on them is definitely American made and not cheaply reproduced in China. My wheels arrived in Texas from California in 4 days from order to delivery... including a weekend (Ordered Thursday, arrived Monday).

The items were packaged extremely well:

Even the rims of the wheels were protected with a nylon strip:

As promised, the wheels fit perfectly and cleared the brakes with no problem:

Today I was able to get tires mounted and wheels on the car.

The wheels specs are 18X8.5 et30 front and 18X9.5 et30 rear and fit great! I could not be more happy with the look of the car, I achieved exactly what I wanted... a performance yet stock look that transforms the car without being too extreme.

If anyone is looking for a great product at an even better price I definitely recommend calling USARim.
Old 07-28-2016, 12:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 BMW M5, 2014 MB ML350
How have your wheels held up over the past year? Do you still recommend USA Rim?
Old 07-29-2016, 01:47 AM

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
O3 & 05 E55 Alabaster White
I also want to pitch in on the first post. I have dealt with frank and he's a super nice guy and his service is amazing in terms of delivery and quality. His wheels are beautiful and the finish on them is just quality!!

Last edited by 951turbo; 07-29-2016 at 01:51 AM.
The following users liked this post:
DoctorM5 (07-29-2016)