C63/C63S AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C63(s) Sedan Carbon Fibre Collection by Mode Carbon

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Old 01-11-2016, 03:04 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 169 Likes on 118 Posts
E90 M3, F80 M3, C63 507, F90 M5

Technology:

At Mode Carbon, our manufacturing process takes full advantage of a dry-layup vacuum infusion process. This allows for less resin to be used in between the carbon fibers, creating a dramatic weight advantage.

The vacuum infusion technology of our process also ensures a perfectly even distribution of the resin. The result is a pin-straight weave pattern, which generates a more consistent level of structural integrity to maximize the overall rigidity of our carbon fiber products.

100% Carbon Fiber:

All raw materials used in our manufacturing are hand-picked from Germany, France and Japan to ensure that our carbon fiber products exceed even the most strict industry standard of quality.

The carbon fiber is finished with UV protected clear coat to prevent discoloration from sun exposure. The glossy finish not only provides stunning aesthetics, but also serves to maximize the longevity of our products by increasing their durability to the elements.

The Result:

Our commitment to quality is high-grade carbon fiber that reduces weight, increases performance and improves aerodynamics. Whether your car is for the street or dedicated to track use, Mode Carbon products offer an ample blend of quality, refinement and style.

The Collection:

*All items are complete replacement pieces. They are NOT covers that go on top of the existing factory pieces. All items utilize OEM mounting points and hardware, no drilling required. Professional installation highly recommended.

Edition 1 Front Splitter:
We are proud to introduce the latest offering in our W205 C63(S) Collection: the Mode Carbon Edition 1 Front Splitter. Incorporating styling cues from Affalterbach, our Edition 1 Front Splitter turns your C63(S) into an untamed DTM-inspired beast without sacrificing daily drivability. Our 3 piece design protrudes outward from the front bumper, as opposed to sitting underneath it, thus preserving your ground clearance and allowing for a better approach angle. Street presence is off the charts with this one, adding a sinister front personality to match the racket coming from the spooling twin turbos. The left lane is all yours, and they will move out of your way.

Euro-Spec Front Trim Replacement
: this products is designed to replace the dull plastic factory trims with an upscale, glossy carbon fibre fascia that oozes sex appeal and sophistication.

The Euro-Spec Front Lip Kit includes three pieces, replacing both the lower carbon fibre lip trim and the upper canard trim of the front fascia. Not only does this add a dark, menacing tone to the nose of your W205 C63, but the pop of carbon fibre weave gleaming in the light will be sure to turn heads. These pieces feature all of the same factory mounting methods for flawless integration.

Alas, Mode Carbon has the solution to complete that upscale look and feel of the Edition 1 launch vehicles with carbon fibre all around. We have taken things a step further than the OEM launch kit by adding the upper canard pieces in the front. For those of you looking to take your vehicle a step up with our bespoke carbon fibre package, your solution has arrived!

Front Grille Replacement:
Our Carbon Fiber Grille Replacement for your W205 C63s Coupe/Sedan platform is a stunning remedy for the mundane factory trim, adding a much needed dash of carbon fibre detail to the nose without sacrificing factory fitment. Our Grille Replacement is the perfect way to black out your factory grille while complimenting the rest of your carbon fibre components. This complete replacement utilizes the factory mounting points for a seamless fit and finish that is guaranteed when you purchase any of our carbon fibre products. Our Carbon Fiber Grille Replacement will integrate with your Distronic/Lane Changing Sensor without causing any drawbacks.

Mirror Housings: another subtle touch to the side profile of your W205 C63(s) adding character whilst blending in with the Side-Skirt Replacements wonderfully. If you have completed your vehicle with our Euro-Spec Front Lip Kit and Euro-Spec Rear Diffuser these bits are a must in order to keep the carbon fiber aspect of the car consistent. Replacing all the gloss black/plastic trim with vibrant yet understated beauty, they say it's the little things and we most definitely have to agree.

Side-Skirt Replacements: for the W205 C63(s) are a very complimentary carbon fiber modification that ties all the carbon fiber on the front fascia to the rear end of your vehicle. Very subtle yet extremely classy adding to the character of the otherwise tame factory finishing from Mercedes-Benz.

Euro-Spec Rear Diffuser:
Our bespoke full carbon fibre Euro-Spec Rear Diffuser replaces the dull, unimpressive factory plastic rear diffuser for a rear end you can be proud of. The styling of the upper portion is drastically improved by eliminating the fake mesh pattern on the factory diffuser for a sleek and clean look.

Even though this product utilizes a full carbon fibre construction, all OEM features are left in-tact thanks to our implementation of cutting edge technologies. The rear mounting brackets around the parking sensors are 3D printed onto each and every Mode Carbon rear diffuser, ensuring a perfect replica of the OEM mounting tabs that would otherwise not be possible by traditional molding techniques. This allows for a flawless OEM fitment without blocking your parking sensors and other electronics in the rear of the vehicle that require a radio signal to be transmitted. We also include a carbon fibre tow hook cover to keep tow hook access fully in-tact should the need arise.

Luftstrom Rear Diffuser:
We are proud to announce our latest offering for the ‘15+ C63 AMG Sedan, our Mode Carbon Luftstrom Rear Diffuser. This new design features bolder fins than the OEM component, for a more aggressive styling that does the quad AMG exhaust tips justice. We were careful to make sure that the styling does not go over-the-top, like some of the other big-fin options out there on the market. As always, our Mode Carbon Rear Diffuser will feature full tabs and utilize the factory mounting points for a seamless fit and finish that is guaranteed when you purchase any of our carbon fibre components.

Sedan Bootlid Spoiler:
There is no better way to make a statement than with our signature style Bootlid Spoiler for the W205 C63(S) Sedan. With a Mode Carbon product, you get that signature aggressive styling that is sure to be imitated by the masses. Our goal from the onset of designing this piece was to add some much needed aggression to the otherwise rounded trunk line of the W205. The lines of our Bootlid Spoiler aim to flatten out the top curve of the trunk when viewing straight on from the rear, while adding a robust muscular side profile to match this car’s serious performance characteristics. The little things definitely add up here, completing your C63s in our range of carbon fiber products definitely adds that touch of class that Mercedes-Benz is so synonymous for. If your attention to detail is keen then be sure to add this item to your wish list!

Last edited by Mode Carbon; 10-05-2017 at 07:06 PM.
Old 01-11-2016, 03:28 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Please let us know if you have any questions!
Old 01-11-2016, 05:21 PM

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
2021 GLE53; 2018 Audi R8 V10 Plus
Love the two pieces shown! Looks great on white. What is cost and how hard to install?
Old 01-11-2016, 05:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
2014 CLA 45AMG , 2015 C63 (W205)
you guys killed it with the diffuser and the A wing
Old 01-11-2016, 06:19 PM

Received 81 Likes on 71 Posts
2016 C63S
wow this is incredible looking and think I have just been sold on white.
can you PM the price of the front lip and rear diffuser. haven't even sealed the deal on the car yet and already sold on this and tint as the first addition!!!
Old 01-11-2016, 06:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 158 Likes on 127 Posts
NB8 PARACHUTE
`

Outstanding front piece

Thank-You
D.B.

`
Old 01-12-2016, 06:46 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
c63s
can u pm me the price for the rear diffuser
Old 01-12-2016, 07:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2016 C63S
Great job, well done, it looks fantastic. Kudos to Aman as well.
Please PM me with a price for the rear diffuser.
Old 01-12-2016, 07:23 AM

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
BMW X5
Yes very nice work there. Looks like it was meant to be. It's poppin on that polar white.
Old 01-12-2016, 12:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63s AMG, S350
wow that looks absolutely awesome! Please PM me pricing on front and rear diffuser, cheers
Old 01-12-2016, 02:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
2014 CLA 45AMG , 2015 C63 (W205)
Idk if Nicholas and Sam will get mad at me but here is a good view of the new front end.

The carbon fiber A-wing is so clean

Old 01-12-2016, 10:43 PM

2015 Mercedes AMG C63S
Yay finally! Please pm me price for front and rear pieces please. No need for spoiler already have oem carbon fiber.

Ps: do these pieces have a weave that matches the oem? Not a deal breaker just curious.
Old 01-13-2016, 10:47 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2016 C63 S
Please PM me pricing of the new front and rear pieces?

Any chance for a power/group buy for the MBworld guys?

Thank you!
Old 01-13-2016, 01:37 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by jeremyf0923
Love the two pieces shown! Looks great on white. What is cost and how hard to install?
Thank you for the kind words. PM sent

Originally Posted by amanuuh
you guys killed it with the diffuser and the A wing
Thanks Aman! We are really happy that the parts are finally fitted to your car.

Originally Posted by bgm130
wow this is incredible looking and think I have just been sold on white.
can you PM the price of the front lip and rear diffuser. haven't even sealed the deal on the car yet and already sold on this and tint as the first addition!!!
Thank you very much! Agreed Our W204 C63 was white however so we may be a bit biased. PM sent!

Originally Posted by COOPERDB
`

Outstanding front piece

Thank-You
D.B.

`
Thank you!!!

Originally Posted by ole85
can u pm me the price for the rear diffuser
PM sent!

Originally Posted by Will617
Great job, well done, it looks fantastic. Kudos to Aman as well.
Please PM me with a price for the rear diffuser.
Thanks for the kind words sir. PM sent!

Originally Posted by RHRAUS
Yes very nice work there. Looks like it was meant to be. It's poppin on that polar white.
Thank you sir! We went with the clean oem+ kit being that this platform has owners with class.

Originally Posted by JVPXXI
wow that looks absolutely awesome! Please PM me pricing on front and rear diffuser, cheers
Thank you very much!! PM sent!

Originally Posted by kc_amg
Yay finally! Please pm me price for front and rear pieces please. No need for spoiler already have oem carbon fiber.

Ps: do these pieces have a weave that matches the oem? Not a deal breaker just curious.
Correct! Weave matches that of OEM.

Originally Posted by JoelSolid
Please PM me pricing of the new front and rear pieces?

Any chance for a power/group buy for the MBworld guys?

Thank you!
We are currently offering exclusive introductory pricing for all MBworld members!
Old 01-13-2016, 05:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
'12 C63 Black Series, '12 ML350 BlueTech
Great work guys! I love the quality of these pieces. Well done Nicholas as usual
Old 01-13-2016, 06:12 PM

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
2015 C300 4matic
Do you know if your carbon rear diffuser will fit the w205 C300 without any modifications? If so, can you please pm me the price of the rear diffuser.
Old 01-13-2016, 06:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 370 Likes on 212 Posts
c63
simple beautiful pieces
2nd to none
Old 01-14-2016, 12:58 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by abcut973
Great work guys! I love the quality of these pieces. Well done Nicholas as usual
Thank you sir Will you be jumping ship anytime soon?

Originally Posted by Silver
Do you know if your carbon rear diffuser will fit the w205 C300 without any modifications? If so, can you please pm me the price of the rear diffuser.
We are not sure at this time being that we have no experience with the c300 bumper. If you can do a little research with part numbers we might be able to have this sorted out.

Originally Posted by mr747
simple beautiful pieces
2nd to none
Thanks brother
Old 01-14-2016, 01:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Mode Carbon
Thank you sir Will you be jumping ship anytime soon?
I'm afraid not. AMG is not producing anything that is thrilling me at the moment
Old 01-14-2016, 08:52 PM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Audi A5 6MT, C63 AMG
wow! well done. That white C63S is looking very appealing due to the add-ons
Old 01-15-2016, 03:08 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

I'm afraid not. AMG is not producing anything that is thrilling me at the moment
They are charging an arm and a leg for this new W205 C63, price point is higher than the F10 M5 which doesn't make much sense (lease perspective) I am however head over heals for the AMG GT

Originally Posted by Sidv22
wow! well done. That white C63S is looking very appealing due to the add-ons
Thank you brother hope all is well with you!
Old 01-15-2016, 03:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

They are charging an arm and a leg for this new W205 C63, price point is higher than the F10 M5 which doesn't make much sense (lease perspective) I am however head over heals for the AMG GT
They''ll come up with an AMG GT-R later this year which should be the next level. But the real wake up call will be when they release a Black Series if they even do it!
Old 01-15-2016, 03:54 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
15 AMG C63S ED1
We are currently offering exclusive introductory pricing for all MBworld members!
I hope this will be there when I'm ready to buy.
Old 01-15-2016, 05:09 PM

c63
Amazing work they looks perfect

Could you email my the prices please.
Old 01-18-2016, 01:07 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

They''ll come up with an AMG GT-R later this year which should be the next level. But the real wake up call will be when they release a Black Series if they even do it!

Originally Posted by mister2d
I hope this will be there when I'm ready to buy.
Please let us know when you are ready! If you would like to purchase the products beforehand to take advantage of our introductory pricing please let me know!

Originally Posted by no loser
Amazing work they looks perfect

Could you email my the prices please.
Thank you PM sent!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: C63(s) Sedan Carbon Fibre Collection by Mode Carbon