Sponsored by:

Best Detailer in Brisbane?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2016, 09:05 AM

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
BMW X5
Best Detailer in Brisbane?

Can anyone based in Brisbane recommend a good detailer that handles paint protection, interior/exterior detailing and tinting?
Old 07-20-2016, 11:44 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'16 AMG C63S Coupe
Dulvari Prestige... the gent is called Jayde.

Without doubt the best detailer I have seen.

Good luck
Scar

P.S. I pick up my Black C63S coupe this Saturday, and I've booked Jayde for Monday
Old 07-21-2016, 04:54 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 s
Hi any c63 owners want to catch up this weekend, to go for a bit of a drive.
Old 07-21-2016, 04:56 AM

C63 s
In Brisbane in Fortitude Valley
Old 07-21-2016, 07:54 AM

BMW X5
Originally Posted by Scarafin
Dulvari Prestige... the gent is called Jayde.

Without doubt the best detailer I have seen.

Good luck
Scar

P.S. I pick up my Black C63S coupe this Saturday, and I've booked Jayde for Monday
Thanks Scarafin, I might give him a buzz to get some pricing in that case.

Congrats mate you must be finding hard to get to sleep these days. What dealership are you going through if you don't mind me asking?

I've got a selenite grey metallic coupe on order with an ETA of 11th September (at this stage). Heard there were some delays with the June deliveries so you must be one of the very few coupes to have arrived?

I couldn't even spot one in the showrooms last week (Valley & Westside) so they seem to be like hen's teeth still. Can't wait to see one out on the road, so post some pics if you get the chance.
Old 07-21-2016, 07:57 AM

BMW X5
Originally Posted by Chaser123
Hi any c63 owners want to catch up this weekend, to go for a bit of a drive.
I would mate but I'll have to wait about 8 weeks before I can join you
Old 07-21-2016, 10:13 PM

'16 AMG C63S Coupe
Good luck with Jayde, you might find it hard to get an appt though. He's got quite a fan base

I got mine through Toowong, they have a white demo there right now, and I believe a silver coming next week. Speak to Kane, he's very easy to deal with.

Would you believe I just wandered in there last week and put my money down

Sometimes the timing is just right

I'll post some pics up next week.

Cheers,
Scar
Old 07-21-2016, 10:38 PM

BMW X5
Good luck with Jayde, you might find it hard to get an appt though. He's got quite a fan base

I got mine through Toowong, they have a white demo there right now, and I believe a silver coming next week. Speak to Kane, he's very easy to deal with.

Would you believe I just wandered in there last week and put my money down

Sometimes the timing is just right

I'll post some pics up next week.

Cheers,
Scar
Yes I noticed that online that he doesn't have much other than a Facebook profile, so always good if someone can run their business primarily off word of mouth.

I hear Toowong are meant to be No.1 in town with sales so as a result might get a bigger allocation of cars I guess. I recently moved over near there but had already ordered my coupe with MB in the valley so didn't want to risk being pushed further back in the queue.

Although that might not have happened considering what you just said. I can't believe you just went in and managed to get one on the day? Are you a long term customer of theirs? Can I ask how much you paid?

I remember hearing that the wait time is meant to be well into 2017 if you ordered one now, so that's a big surprise.
Old 07-21-2016, 11:33 PM

C63 s
Originally Posted by RHRAUS
Yes I noticed that online that he doesn't have much other than a Facebook profile, so always good if someone can run their business primarily off word of mouth.

I hear Toowong are meant to be No.1 in town with sales so as a result might get a bigger allocation of cars I guess. I recently moved over near there but had already ordered my coupe with MB in the valley so didn't want to risk being pushed further back in the queue.

Although that might not have happened considering what you just said. I can't believe you just went in and managed to get one on the day? Are you a long term customer of theirs? Can I ask how much you paid?

I remember hearing that the wait time is meant to be well into 2017 if you ordered one now, so that's a big surprise.
Did you buy yours from Ben in the Vaalley?
Old 07-21-2016, 11:39 PM

BMW X5
Originally Posted by Chaser123
Did you buy yours from Ben in the Vaalley?
No Gavin
Old 07-22-2016, 04:47 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63s 2016
i use Zach Knight at the Car Spa. He has done all my AMG's and BMW M cars.

He is fastidious and so far the best i have ever used. He does prestige cars every day.
https://www.facebook.com/TheCarSpaMobileDetailing/

give Zach a call.
Old 07-22-2016, 07:07 AM

BMW X5
Originally Posted by c63Dal
i use Zach Knight at the Car Spa. He has done all my AMG's and BMW M cars.

He is fastidious and so far the best i have ever used. He does prestige cars every day.
https://www.facebook.com/TheCarSpaMobileDetailing/

give Zach a call.
Thanks c63Dal. Sure looks like he knows what he's doing. I'll be sure to give him a buzz to Check out pricing.

Ps. Was that your Brilliant Blue Sedan on his Facebook page by any chance?
Old 07-23-2016, 01:35 AM

C63 s
https://www.facebook.com/SolarStyleAU/
I've used solar style very happy with them.
Old 07-23-2016, 05:47 AM

'16 AMG C63S Coupe
As promised... sorry only crappy phone pics for now

First 100km done!

Cheers,
Scar
Attached Thumbnails Best Detailer in Brisbane?-c63s.jpg   Best Detailer in Brisbane?-c63s3.jpg  
Old 07-24-2016, 07:31 PM

BMW X5

First 100km done!

Cheers,
Scar
Thanks for the pics Scar. It still looks like one sexy Beast even with the ohms camera. You must have had a fun Saturday. What did they tell you the break in period was? 1000km? Just that I've since heard 1500km from MB Valley.

I'll keep an eye out for you around the place, assuming you love on the Westside?
Old 07-24-2016, 10:50 PM

C63 s
Originally Posted by RHRAUS
Thanks for the pics Scar. It still looks like one sexy Beast even with the ohms camera. You must have had a fun Saturday. What did they tell you the break in period was? 1000km? Just that I've since heard 1500km from MB Valley.

I'll keep an eye out for you around the place, assuming you love on the Westside?
I've been told 1500km that's what I did.
Old 07-25-2016, 02:04 AM

'16 AMG C63S Coupe
Yeah official figure is 1500km... the head mechanic just said keep it decent for 400-500km

Top end of Gold Coast for me mate

Cheers,
Scar
Old 08-01-2016, 03:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 258 Likes on 225 Posts
AMG C63s

First 100km done!

Cheers,
Scar
Congrats!

Good choice, I have exactly the same on the way just with the white and black interior.
Old 08-03-2016, 11:44 PM

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
E63S ED1 Tuned + Wheels, new A45S on its way
Hi guys, my name is Simon I live at Tennyson, I have a got an allocation for an Edition One arriving in October/November, I went for the full package and sports tyres. I am going to do a tune, exhaust and suspension, possibly wheels as well. I am going for my 1st drive in the Coupe the White One at 3pm this afternoon with Sam Fuller although I am a pal of Ben at Toowong. I too understand that they move more cars than the Valley does.
Old 08-04-2016, 12:24 AM

BMW X5
Originally Posted by AMG SK
Hi guys, my name is Simon I live at Tennyson, I have a got an allocation for an Edition One arriving in October/November, I went for the full package and sports tyres. I am going to do a tune, exhaust and suspension, possibly wheels as well. I am going for my 1st drive in the Coupe the White One at 3pm this afternoon with Sam Fuller although I am a pal of Ben at Toowong. I too understand that they move more cars than the Valley does.
G'day Simon, I'm actually just around the corner from you over at Corinda. Sounds like your Ed.1 is going to be one mean machine by the time you're done with it.

Have fun on the test drive today and would like to hear your thoughts afterwards. As I mentioned previously I was already underway with the Valley with my coupe (ETA mid September) but then ended up moving to Corinda. So dealing with Toowong MB going forward would make more sense for me now, and it sounds like you have the hook ups there
Old 08-04-2016, 12:52 AM

Sent you a PM with some details, hope it helps.
Old 08-04-2016, 02:33 AM

'16 AMG C63S Coupe
Hi AMG SK, do you have any idea on who you will use for a tune and suspension?

Just curious what our options are here in AUS.

Cheers,
Scar
Old 08-04-2016, 04:32 AM

Depends if I want the best KW but then I lose the Merc adjustable suspension, its set once that's it, coil-overs, if I want to retain the adjustable suspension then H&R lowering springs, for street use & cost the H&R's work well. For more serious track work, getting some neg camber into it then KW's. I am going to get another set of wheels and put semi slicks on them. Without a built in cage full slicks would probably cause too much body flex and I would end up with a noisy, loose feeling car after a while and would also have to do the swap front brakes over for Steel rotors, GT3 style. Another issue is I can't fit full 6 point belts unless I cut a hole into the front seat and then have to weld in a mounting point. I wouldn't feel comfortable with pushing it hard on track without full belts.

ECU tune DMS or if I want removable then WillAll Racing. City Performance in Sydney or Eurotune on the Gold Coast are both good tuning shops. City Performance = expensive, but I understand their work is very good. Getting power out of the engine is not the issue, its the torque limit of the gearbox which is.

Trying to find a decent exhaust, the Akropovic is not my cup of tea sound wise, the AWE sound is different but again not my thing. Maybe the Fi or Armytrixl, which I used recently on my A45 with good results. It would be fantastic if I could get a similar sound to the new GT-R. I like the pops and bangs etc. Wish someone other than Brabus made an intercooler and intake kit. I don't know if the gearbox has an old cooler on it if not I would fit one for sure if possible for track work.

Last edited by AMG SK; 08-04-2016 at 04:36 AM.
Old 08-04-2016, 04:46 AM

Went for a very short drive around the local "track" ahem.

Feels very different to the sedan, much better turn in and steering feel, wider track = less body roll, still had a nice controlled bit of oversteer out of a slowish off camber corner with the TC on in Race mode and manual gearbox, suspension set in soft. Re-ignited the passion.

Looks much better in the flesh. Brakes are good for the street, the ceramics should be superb.

Wish the gearbox changed faster, but I am sure I am not the only one to say that.
Old 08-04-2016, 04:56 PM
SPONSOR

Received 130 Likes on 114 Posts
OE Tuning C63 AMG
For those that might be interested, OE Tuning will be in Brisbane/Sydney/Melbourne tuning for 2 weeks as of Monday 15th August. We will also be providing an Australia based localized ECU send-in service for those not in areas we will be visiting. For details and pricing please contact directly or via PM.
sales@oetuning.com or +1-818-574-5075