Thank you for supporting FCPEuro

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2016, 11:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 154 Likes on 108 Posts
Mercedes
Thank you for supporting FCPEuro

It’s no secret that each month we provide our returning customers with Loyalty Rewards Codes to discount your order. We appreciate your business and it’s our way of saying thank you. I truly appreciate the Mercedes community and forums like these where we can share ideas, and help each other. On countless occasions I’ve turned to the forums for assistance and it has saved me a ton of time and money on personal projects. I’ve tried to give back to the community through various promo’s and introducing new features to the community such as OEMPARTSINDEX.COM and of course I tell anyone who will listen about our lifetime warranty and hassle free returns.

I’m saying all that to say this. We can do more for first time customers and especially the ones that are a part of our community. I’ve created a new promotional code on our website www.fcpeuro.com and you can use this code at checkout.

The code is MB500E and will discount any order over $49.

I urge you to use this code because I monitor its use and anyone who uses it will be included in my exclusive list of customers. This list will be the first to know when we are having an event, doing a promotion, looking for feedback etc. I want to be able to talk directly to you guys and I think this will be a great way to do so. Thank you for your support.

--Kyle
Old 07-28-2016, 12:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,729 Likes on 1,379 Posts
1922 Ford Model T / no OBD
When I still wonder how your "FCP's Lifetime Replacement Promise" works on oil filter, I just quoted 5 parts totaling about $200.
Even with the discount - your pricing come higher than official MB dealer's pricing, while dealer has parts that you don't.
Not to mention that trusted autohousaz having reliable aftermarket parts and free shipping beat your quote by like 20$
Can you do better, or at least match competition?
Old 07-28-2016, 11:01 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes
Originally Posted by kajtek1
When I still wonder how your "FCP's Lifetime Replacement Promise" works on oil filter, I just quoted 5 parts totaling about $200.
Even with the discount - your pricing come higher than official MB dealer's pricing, while dealer has parts that you don't.
Not to mention that trusted autohousaz having reliable aftermarket parts and free shipping beat your quote by like 20$
Can you do better, or at least match competition?
Oil Filters, please be careful with those. If you intend to warranty them they need to get packaged in a ziplock bag or similar first followed by regular packaging. The last thing you want is for a courier to discard your package or worse because there is evidence of a leak.

Even with our discounted prices we wont always be lower than the dealers. This is especially true if you run a business or are a tech that gets preferential wholesale pricing. Keep in mind that my buy price is over dealer cost, and I still have to make money . I'm not yet one of the big guys like AutohausAZ, you don't just become an AutohausAZ overnight. I appreciate your feedback, you and others have asked for lower pricing and as of last week I have lowered pricing across all Mercedes parts and am extending a discount greater than I ever have to those in this community.
The following 2 users liked this post by FCPEuro:
FunkTron (07-29-2016), hangit06 (07-29-2016)
Old 07-29-2016, 12:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Well, I would not want you to be autohous.
When I've been using them for common parts for decade, they have no aspiration to be high-tech parts supplier.
But they were able to reply about rare parts at 9 PM, when you needed additional day.
Can't expect to get higher pricing for less service.
I have to prize you for finding rare grommet that not even all MB dealers-on line could find, but we do expect speed from the Internet.
I am still skeptic about your lifetime warranties.
My father bought "lifetime roof" for his house with 40 years replacement warranty. When the roof show some problems after 10 years, the company was no longer in business.
Same story with marine-grade lifetime paint he bought for his house.
On year 3 the company send people to do some touch-up, but when after 8 years paint faded and show peeling - the company is no longer in business.
So maybe somebody will fall for your lifetime oil filters, but this realistically can't be long-lasting.
Do you sell tires BTW?
Old 07-29-2016, 07:57 AM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
2006 E320 CDI
I've ordered from several of the online sources for MB parts, carefully comparing prices. I am willing to take the risk that FCP euro will be around when I need to replace their "lifetime warranty" parts and pay a little more. First purchase was glow plugs!

John
Old 07-29-2016, 11:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Being one of the first customers in pozi scheme is good. It is the latest that pay the price.
Old 07-29-2016, 12:39 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
2006 E320 CDI
FCP euro matched the least expensive price I could find elsewhere. Kaitek, if you don't trust them, order your parts elsewhere.
Old 07-29-2016, 01:38 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes
Originally Posted by kajtek1
Well, I would not want you to be autohous.
When I've been using them for common parts for decade, they have no aspiration to be high-tech parts supplier.
But they were able to reply about rare parts at 9 PM, when you needed additional day.
Can't expect to get higher pricing for less service.
I have to prize you for finding rare grommet that not even all MB dealers-on line could find, but we do expect speed from the Internet.
I am still skeptic about your lifetime warranties.
My father bought "lifetime roof" for his house with 40 years replacement warranty. When the roof show some problems after 10 years, the company was no longer in business.
Same story with marine-grade lifetime paint he bought for his house.
On year 3 the company send people to do some touch-up, but when after 8 years paint faded and show peeling - the company is no longer in business.
So maybe somebody will fall for your lifetime oil filters, but this realistically can't be long-lasting.
Do you sell tires BTW?

I definitely understand your concerns, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being skeptical. Our goal is simply to make our processes as hassle-free as possible.

Also, sometimes it takes longer than typical to research a product, I apologize for keeping you waiting. In the case of that grommet Mercedes was able to confirm for me that there is a single one in Germany, I can get it however it will take ten days to arrive at my facility in Connecticut. We do not sell tires, the best experience I've had with tires is TireRack.com

--Kyle