C63s performance exhaust help needed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2016, 05:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63
C63s performance exhaust help needed

Hi

So I took my car in for the first service (13000km), told the stealer that she was feeling slightly lazy and they should check it out... on collecting the car the service bloke informed me that the ECU and TCU had new software available and this was applied. All good? Nope

What I'm finding now is:

1) The power and responsiveness is better - thumbs up
2) The exhaust is quieter - thumbs down. Normally when I engage 1st gear or Reverse, then ease off the brake, the bass in the idle sound increases and the sound gets louder. I loved that, especially when rolling through a built up environment - makes the car sound like a modified bruiser - well now that doesnt happen, tried all the different drive and exhaust modes, best I can get is in Sport+ with exhaust in Sport +, Race mode which was the most mental is tame now..... heartbreaking

Any advice or guidance would be highly appreciated

Cheers
Old 08-27-2016, 05:52 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
16 C63S
Are you having issues similar to post #1 here?:

https://mbworld.org/forums/c43-amg-c...ml#post6835225

Originally Posted by DSC_OFF
Hi

So I took my car in for the first service (13000km), told the stealer that she was feeling slightly lazy and they should check it out... on collecting the car the service bloke informed me that the ECU and TCU had new software available and this was applied. All good? Nope

What I'm finding now is:

2) The exhaust is quieter - thumbs down. Normally when I engage 1st gear or Reverse, then ease off the brake, the bass in the idle sound increases and the sound gets louder. I loved that, especially when rolling through a built up environment - makes the car sound like a modified bruiser - well now that doesnt happen, tried all the different drive and exhaust modes, best I can get is in Sport+ with exhaust in Sport +, Race mode which was the most mental is tame now..... heartbreaking

Cheers
Old 08-27-2016, 07:03 PM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
Originally Posted by DSC_OFF
Hi

What I'm finding now is:

Cheers
Get it tuned and it'll sound like it's in race mode but in S+

Not to mention the 60-70hp you'll be getting. It'll REALLY wake up the car.