The following users liked this post:
ADD0514 (09-24-2016)
Old 09-21-2016, 04:15 AM

Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts
E300 P03
GLE replacement? Nice!
Old 09-21-2016, 09:12 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain is Meant for Rough Roads, but Not Those in America

Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain is Meant for Rough Roads, but Not Those in America

If you like the looks of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain pictured here and you live in the US, we have bad news for you: Mercedes is not planning on selling it here.

Read the rest on the MBWorld.org homepage. >>
Old 09-22-2016, 08:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 772 Likes on 610 Posts
In the US one must be content with the wagon. The All-Terrain is like the wagon on steroids.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 134 Likes on 124 Posts
W204 C63 AMG, W212 E250 CGI, C207 E250 CGI
Originally Posted by ADD0514
GLE replacement? Nice!
huh?
Old 09-22-2016, 11:28 PM

E300 P03
Originally Posted by beejAMG
huh?
OK...So what's wrong with my question?
What do you mean by "huh? crazy"? Are you implying that I asked a nonsense question? Are you implying that everyone knows that the model in question is not the GLE replacement and I should be publicly shamed for lacking the knowledge?
I'm not an MB expert therefore I'm here to learn and perhaps share when I can. Isn't that the purpose of forums such as this? If my question violated certain forum standard or policy, please let me know so I and other uninformed members can follow the published standards and policies. If my question failed to meet your personal standards, please share and educate. Your time and generosity would be greatly appreciated. A provoking one liner helps no one.

Regards,

Last edited by ADD0514; 09-23-2016 at 08:06 PM.
Old 09-23-2016, 05:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

^wow easy buckwheat.

Its meant to be a joke. You must be fun at parties.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

^wow easy buckwheat.

It is no joke. You are insulting, especially your last response!

If you can't be civil, do not post.
The following users liked this post:
ADD0514 (09-23-2016)
Old 09-23-2016, 12:03 PM

E300 P03
^wow easy buckwheat.

Just as expected.
As a long standing member of the forum with thousands of messages, you have posted quite a few great and helpful comments. On the other hand, you have also started a a number of skirmishes with other forum members. It usually follows this pattern.
1/ Drop a short message indicating your disapproval. Perhaps you were just joking, but your intention got lost in the wording that you used.
2/ The victim replies.
3/ You step up with posting the Double Face Palm image, the logic play kit, the Afghan Soldier video, your favorite smilies , and a few choice words - i.e. you must be fun at parties, youre gaiining popularity by the second mate...And all for the wrong reasons (sic), there's no teaching stupid, Smh...and so on.
4/ The victim replies.
5/ Your responses escalate to you're a moron/idiot/real jerk, stupid, douche bag, stfu, etc...
It's not difficult to see where the conversation is heading to once you join the thread. With that said, I'll take it as a joke as you clarified. And as someone stated in one of your heated discussions "that's how we roll down here," I'll take those words too.

Last edited by ADD0514; 09-23-2016 at 08:09 PM.
Old 09-23-2016, 08:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

didnt even bother reading that last post.

ua549. Where you hurt as well?
If you guys are gonna be skirmish with every lil thing in the internet. Maybe This is not for you. Theres are forums for that too, think its called BarbieWorld.

Last edited by beejAMG; 09-23-2016 at 09:25 PM.
Old 09-23-2016, 09:36 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1,886 Likes on 1,323 Posts
2014 E63S; AMS 100 octane ecu tune; edok tcu tune; BB intakes; dyno tuned

If you guys are gonna be skirmish with every lil thing in the internet. Maybe This is not for you. Theres are forums for that too, think its called BarbieWorld.
lol
Old 09-23-2016, 11:33 PM

E300 P03

I am trying to open a dialog with you with utmost courtesy and all you can do is hurling contempt and derogatory one liner in return?
Old 09-23-2016, 11:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I am trying to open a dialog with you with utmost courtesy and all you can do is hurling contempt and derogatory one liner in return?
Ok, not that i read your "novel' but im surprised that you can dig up some of my older posts. Now whlist you were at it, did you even try to read up from the beginning of those threads to actually come up with conclusion that i started it? I dont think so. Also, out of my 2500 posts and prolly hundreds of topics that ive been to in this forum, you chose to stick to, what, 5 topics where it ended up in "not so nice" discussions? What is that? Less than 1%? I know you mentioned me being helpful but the fact remains that you focussed more on the not so pleasant side of my membership here.

Now back to my surprise that you were able to backtrack some of my posts. So you actually know how to "search" on the internet? Now why the heck didnt you search the internet first before you made your initial comment on here, which btw started all this, thats asking if the all terrain E will replace the GLE?! Fyi, the GLE came out almost the same as the W213. Do you even know what a GLE is?

And youre right, forums are for memebers to learn and share, i can attest to that as i have learned more here that i can and hve shared. But for comments or questions that even my 3yr old nephew can answer. I guess you can add this to my less than 1% list of "not so nice" threads as some questions dont need to be answered. A face palm whilst smh will do.

Now im thinking, you prolly wished i stuck with my 1 liners and didnt start a dialog with me ey. If i were you, i turn my laptop off and get some rest. Goodnight.

Last edited by beejAMG; 09-23-2016 at 11:53 PM.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:24 AM

E300 P03
did you even try to read up from the beginning of those threads to actually come up with conclusion that i started it?
Yes I did. Of course I skipped the ones you were just bantering and even gave you credit for the helpful posts. I had no beef with you when you dissed my posts. You did the same to BeachBunny and others. They're there in black & white.

Now why the heck didnt you search the internet first before you made your initial comment on here, which btw started all this, thats asking if the all terrain E will replace the GLE?!
What does that have anything to do with you? Are you the Standard Bearer or the Post Police for this forum? When it comes to posting, if it doesn't meet your exact standard, a public shaming is in order then?

Fyi, the GLE came out almost the same as the W213. Do you even know what a GLE is?
I test drove an GLE and was disappointed that it was a face-lifted ML. So I got an GLS instead. When I saw the All Terrain, my 1st thought that it was a properly done GLE. The over-enthusiated message can be addressed in different manners - Yours came across as an insult.

And youre right, forums are for memebers to learn and share, i can attest to that as i have learned more here that i can and hve shared. But for comments or questions that even my 3yr old nephew can answer. I guess you can add this to my less than 1% list of "not so nice" threads as some questions dont need to be answered. A face palm whilst smh will do.
While you've said "different folks, different strokes" in various postings, it seems that you allow no other strokes but your own, at times. If the question doesn't need to be answered, please kindly ignore it. If you know better, teach! We'll all benefit from your superior experiences. When you bash with one liners, you become just another forum bully.

Now im thinking, you prolly wished i stuck with my 1 liners and didnt start a dialog with me ey. If i were you, i turn my laptop off and get some rest. Goodnight.
Actually, I want thank you for expressing your thoughts. It's much nicer to exchange ideas with someone without getting spitted in the face. It's a positive and refreshing change - Even though your message is still filled with the better-than-thou attitude. BTW, the image attachment doesn't add any substance and just wastes the forum's bandwidth.

Lastly, I worked all day and shooting the breeze like this is how I wind down.

Last edited by ADD0514; 09-24-2016 at 03:38 AM.
Old 09-24-2016, 03:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

GLE replacement? Nice!
You tell me my post is a waste of bandwidth ant yet you can ask questions like this? Lol

Im outta here. If i hurt your feelings in any way, im sorry, with the way you post questions, im sure it wont be the last. Its the internet mate, yiu and the other guy takes things too personal. Like i mentioned, there are forum for babies and lil girls. Research it, you seem to be pretty good at it. Im outta here J.K. Rowlings.
Old 09-24-2016, 09:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You used a very offensive and derogatory term buck*****. That is a fighting word that will incite violence. If you wish to offend people, go post on a Usenet ALT Newsgroup.
Old 09-24-2016, 09:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

"Easy buckwheats" are pancakes idiot. BarbieWorld, just try it ladies.
Old 09-24-2016, 10:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

"Easy buckwheats" are pancakes idiot. BarbieWorld, just try it ladies.
Not exactly! Here are a few of the more common definitions.

Buckwheat - Being executed with a bullet up the rectum, i.e. a very slow and painful death.

Buckwheat means Abuse.

Used to describe a person who has done something really stupid.

It's a racist reference to the Little Rascals movies, and the black character Buckwheat who was portrayed as a befuddled head-scratcher.

You can't post without including an insult. You are now on my ignore list.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by ua549
Not exactly! Here are a few of the more common definitions.

Buckwheat - Being executed with a bullet up the rectum, i.e. a very slow and painful death.

Buckwheat means Abuse.

Used to describe a person who has done something really stupid.

It's a racist reference to the Little Rascals movies, and the black character Buckwheat who was portrayed as a befuddled head-scratcher.

You can't post without including an insult. You are now on my ignore list.
You can pull up any definition you want, i posted it and it meant "easy buckwheat" pancakes as the other lady talks too much. You are now on my moron list.
Old 09-24-2016, 11:50 AM

Received 87 Likes on 83 Posts
2017 C43 AMG Saloon
Er, not to interrupt you folks while you're in full swing but when are we going back to $SUBJECT?
Old 09-24-2016, 12:28 PM

E300 P03
You tell me my post is a waste of bandwidth ant yet you can ask questions like this? Lol
Tell me why not??? Please explain.
Text consumes very little bandwidth. Images consumes much more, especially the larger images like yours. Somebody will have to pay for the transmission of such images. Using images and one-liners to insult is worn-to-the-nub old, a complete waste of BW, and shows a lack of communication skills.
Forums expect and promote discussion, no matter how dumb. You'll find people apology for asking dumb questions and others will tell them there's no dumb question. Here's an example "There are no dumb questions....no one was born with this info!", from this post https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-w...ter-tires.html - That's the spirit of places like this. To ridicule other from expressing their thoughts or asking question is just plain selfish and an act of bullying.
I notice you enjoy driving and working on MB cars, particularly the high performance models. You think very positively of the brand and will defend MB when needed. You have the right to do that. I along with many others are different than you. I'm practical, will get the most suitable vehicle for the job, expect the brand to live up to its word, call out the short comings so the the product can be improved in the future, and share my thought s with those who have the same interests here. I have every right to do that just like you, don't I??? As I said previously, if you think that I've stated something incorrectly, share and teach. You dissed me with same tactic I described above when I compared the MB to the Subaru in another post. You told me to sell the MB and go back to the "old JAP car". Well, they were 2017 models and purchased weeks apart. While the E300 has many advanced features, it lacks some of the most basic safety/convenient features that the Subaru has. I pointed that out - What's wrong with that? If you don't like what I have to say, move on to the next post. Don't imply that those of us who like to discuss the same topic are stupids and morons. All of the automobile reviewers who compare different brands/models are morons too, I suppose? I prefer the Subaru over the GLS as my daily driver and the 4 banger in the E300 over the 6 cylinder in my E400. There you go, are you going to admonish me for saying that? To rephrase your words - "Its the internet mate, yiu (SIC) and the other guy takes (SIC) things too personal." We have no "personal" issue until you steer it that way with Double Face Palm and derogatory comments. I have NO personal issue until you followed me here and repeated the same behavior! Again, counter points are ALWAYS welcome. Chip-on-the-shoulder attitude are not.

Im outta here. If i hurt your feelings in any way, im sorry, with the way you post questions, im sure it wont be the last. Its the internet mate, yiu and the other guy takes things too personal. Like i mentioned, there are forum for babies and lil girls. Research it, you seem to be pretty good at it. Im outta here J.K. Rowlings.
My feelings are just fine. It shows in my responses to your strongly worded messages. I did not get upset. I stated the facts, presented my point of view, and communicated with you without calling you names. How did I upset you so much that you called me "buckwheat"? If you can't handle an even-handed discussion, perhaps you should take your own advice and head over to the Barbie World site. You might find that they are not a bunch softies as you assumed.
You can follow me and point out the inconsistencies in my messages any time. I will have absolutely have no problem with that. I will call out any vindictive, petty, bullying post directed at me for everyone to see, however. I promise you that.

Last edited by ADD0514; 09-24-2016 at 12:40 PM.
Old 09-24-2016, 12:49 PM

E300 P03
OP - I apology for the unfortunate off topic discussion that has taken over your post. I'll bug off your post and hope you will forgive me for asking the question that started all this.

beejAMG - I hope this is water under the bridge. If not, we can continue in a specific post.

Last edited by ADD0514; 09-25-2016 at 02:26 AM.
Old 09-25-2016, 05:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ok for the last time...

i didnt read your last post/novel again, i just glanced at it, waste of time.
but CLEARLY, you know how to search the net.
and you said it yourself, you drove a GLE as a loaner so you know exactly that it just came out yeah? so why would anybody in their right mind would ask if that model is gonna be replaced before its 1st yr? even iphone last 1 yr before they come up with a new model.

you say there are no stupid questions...so there should be no stupid answers as well. as an answer is a direct response to a question. now tell me. would it have been better if i answered your question that started all this...

GLE replacement? Nice!
NO...ITS SUPPOSE TO REPLACE THE AMG GT.

isnt that stupid?
as soon as i read your initial question my eyes rolled so far back that i saw the person behind me without turning my head.

now for you and the other baby, ua549, if you ladies get offended by one word and an emoji...

huh?
then stay away from your laptops. the way you ask questions and the way you take things, youll be breaking your hearts every single time.

for me, its nothing personal, you fellows just took it way too seriously. now put me on your ignore list, like i care. but next time, before you ask, go to google. or reach deep down inside you, common sense is not very common nowadays but im sure if you search hard enough youll find it there.

PS: be thankful youre not in the C63 section or the 2 of you will be crying like real babies by now. that is if youre not already.

...i just realized something...you started this thread as well where you try to argue why up until now MB cant integrate a touch screen nav.

https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w...-arrggg-2.html

i should have known better. sorry mate, (although i feel more sorry for myself) ill try to remember your name next time. no point exchanging messages with you. and dont worry about the "common sense" thing i mentioned above, for some, it should be called "rare sense"

Last edited by beejAMG; 09-25-2016 at 07:28 PM.
Old 09-26-2016, 02:52 AM

E300 P03
ok for the last time...i didnt read your last post/novel again
It's OK BJ...It might look like a novel, it's just a message. Being a slow reader is nothing to be ashamed of.

NO...ITS SUPPOSE TO REPLACE THE AMG GT.
OMG! Thanks for the simple answer. Love ya! Please don't beat yourself up the next time.

isnt that stupid?
Dude, I know how you feel. To relieve stress, please follow this exercise.
Stand with your legs apart.
Bend backward.
Bend backward some more.
Use your hand to spread those cheeks. Wider.
Stick your head in as far as you can.
Take a deep breath and you'll feel better.

now for you and the other baby, ua549, if you ladies get offended by one word and an emoji...
You're one naughty boy! Quit looking for a reason to peek up our skirts, BJ!

youll be breaking your hearts every single time.
I think Toni Braxton does this line a bit better.

now put me on your ignore list, like i care.
Nah! I love you man. I'll miss your head banging and put downs. You're the best! Ever!

but next time, before you ask, go to google. or reach deep down inside you, common sense is not very common nowadays but im sure if you search hard enough youll find it there.
There are smokes coming out of your ears, BJ!!!

PS: be thankful youre not in the C63 section or the 2 of you will be crying like real babies by now. that is if youre not already.
BWAA...HAH...HAH...(Rubbing eyes, gasping at C63 Boogie Man!)
There you go. Happy?

...i just realized something...
You do? You have more brain cells than I thought!!!

i should have known better. sorry mate, (although i feel more sorry for myself)
It's OK BJ. We all make stupid mistakes.

Last edited by ADD0514; 09-26-2016 at 03:04 AM.
Old 09-26-2016, 04:20 PM

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts
e55
2017 Mercedes E-Class All-Terrain Off Road Test Drive, Interior, Design

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2017 Mercedes E Class All Terrain - Video