Sponsored by:

Best Mod you could ask for ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2016, 02:02 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2005 E55
Wink Best Mod you could ask for ?

Finally the Mod I thought could never ever happen.

FYI, I am an Aussie and love all sports and all variations of Football. I support a team that not many do, The Western Bulldogs and I will keep it short. That this year we totally shocked the country and from no where we won the ultimate prize any team in any sport can and to finally do the unthinkable and put a sticker on my E55 made me so proud that I just had to post it.

Go the Doggies, we stuck it up em

Old 10-25-2016, 02:49 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
Well done to The Western Bulldogs. If you watch Rugby Union as well, you will know that both South Africa (from where I come) and Australia have been smacked sideways by the All Blacks. Never before have I seen a Springbok side so outplayed, out-smarted and outclassed. It's embarrassing. Happily for you, you can support a different code
Old 10-25-2016, 06:37 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2005 E55
Thanks and I certainly enjoyed it and when 100,000 people attend and it was like they all barracked for the Doggies. I feel complete now and am so proud of what the club achieved.

I have had the luxury of seeing both our national Union teams at their best and will honestly say that I loved it so much more when you would be very game to bet against any of the 3 teams. I, like yourself at am a total loss as to what has happened and not just you guys but us too. Something big has gone wrong and this is my personal view / feeling that due to that many changes in management and players (code jumpers) that we both got a bit lost and the Kiwi's just stayed their natural course and will flourish with the very talented young blokes lining up to get a game and the ones that are playing and literally are playing with the rest of the world because you are absolutely correct, it is embarrassing, they are so strong everywhere its scary.

Take care and lets hope its evens out sooner than later.