Notices
General Mercedes Discussion Use this forum to discuss general Mercedes-Benz topics that are not specifically model related.

Reputable dealers in South Florida

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2016, 01:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
acura tsx
Reputable dealers in South Florida

Hello,
I am thinking of leasing my first MB C300. May I get suggestions on dealers in south florida, perhaps you have a name of the sales person. I am planning to go this monday.
Thank you.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:55 PM
sno

Received 146 Likes on 105 Posts
EQE 350+, EQS 450+, AMG C63
Coconut Creek MB see Xavier...
Old 12-06-2016, 07:00 AM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
2016 C450
Originally Posted by Vacj Dyremar
Hello,
I am thinking of leasing my first MB C300. May I get suggestions on dealers in south florida, perhaps you have a name of the sales person. I am planning to go this monday.
Thank you.
Juan Velez - MB of Pembroke Pines, who can be reached @ (954) 517-8551.

Though all the salespeople are solid, he's sold me a C63 in 2011 and a C450 in March, great deals across the board on both whether it was pricing or financing.

He and the staff @ MB PP will take good care of you.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:31 AM
sno

I'm glad some one had a positive experience with those guys. I have purchased three MB's in the past 18 months and I have to say they lack a lot when it comes to customer service. Lets not even talk about the service department, they act like they are doing you a favor when you take your vehicles there. Last service they did for me just 30 days ago the guy calls and says the car is ready, I asked did you guys run it through the car wash? he said for sure it's ready. When I got there, yea my car was ready. There was even a paper left inside telling me they had washed it... ROFL... not a chance it was still dirty, they never ran it. I asked the kid and he was like Oh wait we'll get it done, I said no thanks it obvious you did not take a look at the car before calling me. This is just a small example there are others, do yourself a favor and check out Coconut Creek or even MB of Miami, nice friendly place with folks that act like they care about you. I purchase my last two MB at Coconut Creek. In and out in just over an hour. That is why I drive the extra miles...
Old 12-06-2016, 11:55 AM

acura tsx
Thank you for feedback. I am little bit frustrated. I requested price quotes from multiple dealers in near me and none came with information.

Sending links to lease details and list of cars with $300 off MSRP.

Is there a place where I can check best negotiated price for 2016 C300 RWD?
Old 12-06-2016, 12:07 PM
sno

In south Florida you are very limited when it comes to MB 75% of the dealers are all Autonation the other 25% are still some what family owned or so they say.

You can go to autonation.com and do a search. Find the C300 you like, do the calculations and then request a quote from the internet team. not sure if it ended but they were doing the promo MB winter event and some units were discounted around $1500 bones depending on the class of course. I got $1800 off my C43. Now if you want to deal with a mom and pop dealer check out MB of Coral Gables sure nice folks very helpful but they can not offer the same discounts like Automation can... if you pick one on their site it will show where the car is located and you can request internet pricing, some one will call you right away the second you hit submit ROFL!!! Xavier in Coconut Creek is a great guy and straight up transparent, No BS check out the site and jump right on in.
Old 12-07-2016, 10:38 AM

acura tsx
Thanks a bunch. very much appreciate how valuable people are in forums.